Respected Contributor

Diamonique Ring // J-332556 (be careful)

[ Edited ]

ITEM J - 332556 // It is so thin a wire and has an opening, it caught on something and almost removed my finger. My finger was injured.

I wrote a good review as I cannot go back in and change that, but be careful with this open wire ring !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not purchase again.

Once it 'caught' on something, and yanked hard on my arm/hand, it was bent wide open and not worth shipping it back so I threw it away. I've never had this occur with anything. I think someone even warned me in the Q and A on that page. I did not listen.

______eta, I DO still have it sitting here and will take photo and send to CS and leave a photo here too. I ordered the 'x'.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: Diamonique Ring // J-332556 (be careful)

How was your finger injured?

Respected Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Polished-Adjustable-Initial-Ring,-Sterling.product.J332556.html?sc=J33...

Item # posted is correct as I state above. The Q & A is under the matching cuff however.

My finger was bruised and very sore. I did not seek medical. But whatever the ring wire got caught on, yanked ME back too while I was walking........ The reviews are there on both the ring and cuff.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@cbrite, Thanks for posting this.  I just ordered this ring last night.  I will be careful.

Honored Contributor

Rings, unfortunately, can get caught on objects and cause trauma.  However, since this one is of the character it is, it should not be that traumatic.  My husband, however, caught his college ring (a thick heavy duty ring without an opening) in a device he was operating for a sales presentation and had to turn the switch to prevent it eating his finger off.  He did have to have the ring cut out of his finger and many stitches, and that was not an open ring like this, nor a lightweight, so it happens.  It is all healed now.  That was a couple decades ago.

Trusted Contributor

The halo Diamonique rings, with the larger halo, I had one that got caught and bent up while bruising my finger. Many more decorative pieces unfortunately can get caught.