Has anyone found a sucessfull way of tracking an item sent to the repair facility in SC?  I purchsed a ring at the Frazier, PA outlet store.  They used to send the item for you from the store, but don't anylonger.  The outlet store advised to send my ring to the repair facility in SC, which I did by Fed Ex so I would have a tracking number.  Customer Service jsut advised me they have no way of tacking my item since I purchased it atthe outlet store AND they have no way for me to contact the repair facility directly.  It has been 5 weeks since confirmed delivery. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Beach Lover5 wrote:

Has anyone found a sucessfull way of tracking an item sent to the repair facility in SC?  I purchsed a ring at the Frazier, PA outlet store.  They used to send the item for you from the store, but don't anylonger.  The outlet store advised to send my ring to the repair facility in SC, which I did by Fed Ex so I would have a tracking number.  Customer Service jsut advised me they have no way of tacking my item since I purchased it atthe outlet store AND they have no way for me to contact the repair facility directly.  It has been 5 weeks since confirmed delivery. 

Brutal honesty- I have NO FAITH in the Diamonique “lifetime guarantee”.

I’m always happy to hear that someone succeeds with this, but I never have.