Frequent Contributor

Has anybody ever sent any Diamonique jewelry back for repair?  Any way of tracking the status of the repair?  I had got the Diamonique Infinity Band Ring - J355089.  Within a weeks time, a stone fell out and I sent it back for repair.  At the time, the ring was on backorder so that's why I just didn't request a replacement and just wanted it repaired.  I would really like to know what the status is.

Contributor

I sent a Diamonique bracelet to be repaired.  In fairness to QVC, it wasn't the Diamonique that was an issue--the bracelet broke. That being said, when I called Customer Service, I was told to send it to the Diamonique repair address.  They kept the bracelet for over a month, called me at 6:00 AM on a Saturday morning to get the item number of the bracelet (like I would have it on me at that time of morning).  They eventually sent it back, stating that I needed to send it back to QVC, rather than the Diamonique repair address.  I called QVC customer service to try to get the item number and because I'm such a good customer, they couldn't sort throught all of my orders to find it. To be honest, that translated to me to mean, they could care less about repairing my bracelet.  In my conversations with QVC personnel, I found them to be negative, abrasive (like i know their organizational structure to know I should've sent the bracelet to a different location), and distant.  I am a VERY good customer, but I'm not valued as one. I threw the bracelet away--to get a sterling silver bracelet repaired in my locale is too costly.

Frequent Contributor

Oh wow!  Not a good experience at all!  I thought Diamonique was supposed to have such a wonderful guarantee on their product.  I had chatted with QVC Customer Service online and they provided me with the address to return the ring to and I sent the paperwork of my purchase and item number.  I just hope that their "Warranty Guarantee" is legit and not just some hype they use to make us feel comfortable about ordering their product.

Respected Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

Has anybody ever sent any Diamonique jewelry back for repair?  Any way of tracking the status of the repair?  I had got the Diamonique Infinity Band Ring - J355089.  Within a weeks time, a stone fell out and I sent it back for repair.  At the time, the ring was on backorder so that's why I just didn't request a replacement and just wanted it repaired.  I would really like to know what the status is.

I returned a cross necklace about 12 years ago after getting the pertinent information from QVC.  A stone fell out.   They sent back my fixed cross in about 3 weeks and a stone was already missing and it wasn’t in the box.  I called QVC and they told me to just return the cross.  I’m not sure they are that nice now.  Things have changed so much now. 

Regular Contributor

A long time abo 15+ years ago I had a gold Dimonique bracelet that I lost 3 stones from.   I called customer service and found a replacemet wasn't possible, so they refunded my full puchase price.

Respected Contributor

@Ptaz wrote:

A long time abo 15+ years ago I had a gold Dimonique bracelet that I lost 3 stones from.   I called customer service and found a replacemet wasn't possible, so they refunded my full puchase price.

@Ptaz

You are fortunate.  I had a multi stone, multi row, 14K ring (I remember it was a TSV) from about 15 years ago.  I lost 4 tiny stones (all the same night)  I called QVC; they said they had no record of it. (I did not have the original receipt)  No luck with them.

I loved the ring and took it to 2 local jewelers.  Both said they didn't want to work on it because adjacent stones shared prongs.

The ring still sits in my armoire and I sigh every time I see it.  I just cannot part with it.

Valued Contributor

I have sent 4 pieces for repair over the years. One came back with a stone the wrong size. The Q credited my account. The others were replaced with new items. I try to wear new jewelry a lot at first so issues will show up early

Frequent Contributor

I still have not received the ring I sent off for repair on May 1st!  If they can't replace the stone, they should replace the ring!  I am about ready to request a refund!  It's been 6 weeks since I returned for repair.  Order Status it states "Return Pick-Up Pending".  What does that mean?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

I still have not received the ring I sent off for repair on May 1st!  If they can't replace the stone, they should replace the ring!  I am about ready to request a refund!  It's been 6 weeks since I returned for repair.  Order Status it states "Return Pick-Up Pending".  What does that mean?

@mitzywhite  Definitely contact CS. That’s quite awhile to not get the ring back.

Honored Contributor

@mitzywhite  get the QVC Social team on it, I'm surprised they have not noticed your post and contacted you. Post your complaint on Customer Care.