Super Contributor

Other then the TSV bracelet that is nice, what has happened to Diamonique..Everything looks cheap, very ordinary, and the large opal type ring that was on this AM was a horror. The Diamonique from years ago was beautiful.Then I was excited to purchase items. Not anymore. Check out Bella Luce on JTV, gorgeous updated styling.

Honored Contributor

I agree that Bella Luce pieces are better in terms of style and price that Dmq.  JTV goes all out with Bella, there are thousands of pieces.  QVC seems to play it safe with Dmq, they stick with the basics.

Honored Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

Other then the TSV bracelet that is nice, what has happened to Diamonique..Everything looks cheap, very ordinary, and the large opal type ring that was on this AM was a horror. The Diamonique from years ago was beautiful.Then I was excited to purchase items. Not anymore. Check out Bella Luce on JTV, gorgeous updated styling.

I agree; the butterfly piece, the spinning flower and the evil eye stuff looked like cheap costume jewelry.  I had the same reaction as you did.

Honored Contributor

Different people, different tastes.

No JTV in my life, but I Googled Bella Luce.  Wouldn't buy anything even close to the pieces I saw.  Whether I'm buying diamonds or fakes, I want simple, classic pieces.

I have a DMQ from the 1990's that I never wear because I fell for the wrong style.  It will be sold for its gold one of these days.  But several of the simpler pieces from then, I still wear occasionally although I will say, I really don't think there's all that much gold involved in those items-  I wouldn't buy them today if I saw them locally!

I did think for a second about the TSV in rose -  and then I got sane and remembered I don't wear the bracelets I already have.  Still -  that's the style I like.

Honored Contributor

I have never seen Bella Luce or JTV. (Or any other shopping channels for that matter.)

Honored Contributor

Bella Luce pieces are stunning and so reasonably priced too.

Trusted Contributor

Other then the TSV bracelet that is nice, what has happened to Diamonique..Everything looks cheap, very ordinary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's because Diamomique IS cheap and ordinary. I can't believe there are people who will pay ridiculous prices for fake stones. A modestly priced piece is fine--I especially like their stud earrings instead of real diamonds because I tend to lose things and losing a piece of Diamonique isn't the end of the world--but hundreds of dollars? No way!

Honored Contributor

The TSV looked no wider to me than dental floss, sad to say.  Same old, same old tennis style, nothing updated or new about it.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear a Diamonique ring as my wedding ring, long story regarding my original set, but at this stage in my life I am not going to buy a "real" diamond and spend thousands, I wear it every day, 24 hours a day.  But, I purchased an Opal ring several months ago, and the stone fell out just days into wearing it, so I am now more choosy on any new pieces that I might consider  I did not watch the presentation on the TSV bracelet, the only jewelry I wear in my wedding set..

Frequent Contributor
I have some DMQ pieces from years ago, but I discovered JTV and Bella Luce. They really do have some beautiful designs. They have some beautiful bracelet designs. I already have too many though. Bella has more designs and is much cheaper. I have several gemstone rings and earrings now as a result of watching JTV.