Respected Contributor

Re: Diamonique Month, (DMQ Day on QVC2 September 14)

[ Edited ]

Today's Bonus Buy℠

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

J-397780

Diamonique Sterling 100 Facet Solitaire 18" Necklace

Silver or Yellow

Roiund, Cushion or Heart

TBB_0914.jpg

Respected Contributor

Just so you are aware, MaryBeth said on her DMQ show this afternoon that the special prices are only for Monday- Wednesday of this week. I purchased two of the bangles shown in her show today, silver and rose gold. Probably would not have purchased but happy to see xL size offered. They also had extra small in this bangle too if you are interested in that.
Esteemed Contributor

@banned again 

Thanks for the info!  At least they're having jewelry shows.  Better than vacuums nonstop!

Honored Contributor

I've been on waitlist for these 1-inch pave RG hoops forever! They're sale priced right now as part of the DMQ event. Too bad I can't get them. I really don't think they will ever come back in stock.

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-1%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J3...

Honored Contributor

@banned again  Those silver ones are not rhodium plated.  They only plate them on occasion.  Not like JTV which always plates Bella Lucce. I ownder why?

Respected Contributor

@songbird  I don't know! I wish they'd make up their mind! Some items I saw today were platinum clad.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

@songbird  I don't know! I wish they'd make up their mind! Some items I saw today were platinum clad.

The first time I saw them, they were listed as 14K clad and Sterling Silver.  Later when they came on again, this time the host said platinum clad.  After she said it, they changed the description to platinum clad. Sometimes they are simply sterling, sometimes they're not.  You have watch & read carefully.  But they did have some that was simply Sterlling silver.  I didn't like anything they had on.  I do much prefer Bella Lucce. I hate Sterling.  The only silver I buy is Ulttra fine because they simply do not not tarnish.  Sterling does.  Sterling has copper in it.  That actually makes Silver tarnish.  Ultrafine doesn't have as much copper as Sterling silver does.  Copper makes silver stronger and it doesn't change the color of silver.  That's why they use it.   Think of Sterling as "14K gold" and Ultrafine as "18K".  Bottom line is: Silver reacts to things.  Gold and Platinum don't react to anything. (gold and platinum are intert)