Honored Contributor

Diamonique Floral necklace. Did you buy it? Questions.

[ Edited ]

This was a TSV a couple weeks ago. I received my ring and earrings in the clear. The center stones are supposed to be yellow CZs, but they are defective. There's barely any hint of yellow coloring, close to zero. Customer Reviews say the same thing. I'm thinking of returning it.

I have the necklace on waitlist in the clear. I'd like to know if the center stones appear yellow on it and if it lays nicely on the neck. I want to decide if I should cancel the waitlist if the item is a dud. Your comments are welcome.

Valued Contributor

Re: Diamonique Floral Ring and Earring Set and matching necklace. Did you buy it? Questions.

I had this ring in solid 14K Yellow gold that QVC sold years ago. It was a replica of Lisa Mason's wedding band. It was 1.35 cts. and simply gorgeous. This ring they are selling now in gold over silver looks cheap.  The Diamonique they sell today versus what they sold 15 years ago is so fake looking. It truly looked like real diamonds back then. To answer your question, I wouldn't waist my money on today's Diamonque.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.