Regular Contributor

Diamonique Design of the Month

Why can I never find it?  I type in the title, nothing.  I go to Diamonique page, nothing.  What gives?  Do they not want to sell it?  What's the secret?  I am very puzzled. I emailed customer service about this, and am waiting for a reply.

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique Design of the Month

Recently a poster asked this same question.  One of the QVC Mods offered a link, and it featured several diamonique items. 

Apparently QVC is no longer doing one unique "Design of the Month."  Now they have several "Designs of the Month."  This is now just a title to group items they want to push that month. There may or may not be a new design, but most are old, featured, "best sellers," etc. 

That didn't last long, did it?

Honored Contributor

Chances are they didn't want to compete with the Designer Day stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Recently a poster asked this same question.  One of the QVC Mods offered a link, and it featured several diamonique items. 

Apparently QVC is no longer doing one unique "Design of the Month."  Now they have several "Designs of the Month."  This is now just a title to group items they want to push that month. There may or may not be a new design, but most are old, featured, "best sellers," etc. 

That didn't last long, did it?

I didn't know that.

I thought the DOTM was kind of clever. (So naturally they got rid of it.)