Respected Contributor

Diamonds on Evine today. Anyone?

Anyone watching Evine diamond event? Many of us complained on lack of the real shows and now no responses...at all..  what’s up with that ? 

Everything is so expensive... My D H was so nice offering to buy my Sonia’s flex ring, but I do not want to spend this much for this little substance. Sad...

Respected Contributor

Re: Diamonds on Evine today. Anyone?

I share your feelings. I was looking at JTV’s Park Ave. collection, they don’t share color and clarity so it is impossible to know what you’re buying.

@SANNA wrote:

Anyone watching Evine diamond event? Many of us complained on lack of the real shows and now no responses...at all..  what’s up with that ? 

Everything is so expensive... My D H was so nice offering to buy my Sonia’s flex ring, but I do not want to spend this much for this little substance. Sad...

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

I share your feelings. I was looking at JTV’s Park Ave. collection, they don’t share color and clarity so it is impossible to know what you’re buying.

@SANNA wrote:

I guess I am not into diamonds.  I watched about 10 minutes of Pamela Mccoy and the pieces were so high I lost interest.  And the pieces were very small.  Pretty though.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@IMW wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

I guess I am not into diamonds.  I watched about 10 minutes of Pamela Mccoy and the pieces were so high I lost interest.  And the pieces were very small.  Pretty though.

Pam McCoy is a nice lady but her diamonds are garbage. Sonia is the best of all of them on TV but tooooo expensive now. I am so glad I bought good jewelry years ago.

Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Agreed @SANNA about how expensive the items were and on top of that nothing jumped out at me during any of the presentations!

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching a couple of the shows but didn't buy anything.  

I ordered 2 pair of 14k rose gold leverback earrings from jewelsforme last week.  I prefer leverback earrings to posts and they offer rose gold.

Honored Contributor

I agree, if you don't have the specs you are buying based on their comments which may not be accurate.

@IMW wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Valued Contributor

i love to watch it .

Respected Contributor

Watching is fun and if you listen for info and then do research,  it can be educational.   Prices seem high,  quality often only fair,  at best.   But the more we educate ourselves.... in terms of quality, and pricing,  and design,  the better positioned we will be when we choose to buy something.   Besides,  it's nice to see some beautifully designed real gold and gemstone jewelry for a change.  Not necessarily good value,  but pretty to look at.   

Respected Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

Watching is fun and if you listen for info and then do research,  it can be educational.   Prices seem high,  quality often only fair,  at best.   But the more we educate ourselves.... in terms of quality, and pricing,  and design,  the better positioned we will be when we choose to buy something.   Besides,  it's nice to see some beautifully designed real gold and gemstone jewelry for a change.  Not necessarily good value,  but pretty to look at.   

Yes I love to watch for fun too. But it also makes me think about getting older and having different priorities .my social life is pretty boring now, my nice  jewelry is getting sleepy and bored. I move my funds toward travels these days....