Respected Contributor
Sorry, I meant Sakuya, but my smart a.s phone corrected
Respected Contributor

I saw some if it; SHOPHQ hasn't changed. The jewelry that I loved was much too expensive and the lower priced stuff didn't appeal to me. I liked Pamela McCoy's ring but I did not like the price. I'd never pay that much for a "fun" diamond ring that I'd only wear a handful of times during the year. JTV actually had diamond and sterling ring (there was a 14k gold over silver version too) that was practically a duplicate of Pam's ring. JTV had diamond shows on this weekend. I'm not diamond shopping now but if I were, I would have purchased from JTV. I'm 54 and to be honest, between my jewelry and the things I inherited from my Mom, I have all the "serious" diamond jewelry I will ever need.

Respected Contributor
You may not like prices but you get what you paid for. JTV diamonds are garbage
Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said: You may not like prices but you get what you paid for. JTV diamonds are garbage

You own every diamond they ever sold???????? Wow! Imagine that!

Respected Contributor
I own none of their diamonds because what they are. You can even see it on the screen. Nothing looks worse than bad diamonds. I rather have nice CZ. We buy for sparkling right?
Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said: I own none of their diamonds because what they are. You can even see it on the screen. Nothing looks worse than bad diamonds. I rather have nice CZ. We buy for sparkling right?

"" I own none of their diamonds"" and THAT says it all....lol

Honored Contributor

What...? Watching jewelry when you could have been glued to the Q watching YET another blender presentation... Just what is the meaning of this ladies...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said: I own none of their diamonds because what they are. You can even see it on the screen. Nothing looks worse than bad diamonds. I rather have nice CZ. We buy for sparkling right?

I've given up on JTV period. They just got the third strike from me and no more buying. I've only bought 4 things and 2 had to be returned and 1 fell apart after a handful of wearings but past the 30 day guarantee.

My latest try was a pair of black spinel inside/outside hoop earrings. The first time I put one earring through my ear, I felt something hit my face and then heard it hit the floor. I pulled the earring out to see that 2 stones had fallen out of the front of the earring and 2 had fallen out from the inside.

I'm waiting for this to show as a return and get my refund and I'm done with them. A black spinel bead necklace I ordered broke after only a handful of wearings. The clasp came apart from the necklace. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor
Exactly my point.
Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 stevieb said:

What...? Watching jewelry when you could have been glued to the Q watching YET another blender presentation... Just what is the meaning of this ladies...?

Yeah...! What's with that blender all the time?