Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said:
On 1/5/2015 ilovegreengems said:

I have some Sonia pieces from years ago- they were much more affordable than now, and I think I bought them on clearance, as well. Love her jewelry, but even if I could afford it I don't need it!

As far as jtv, I don't know if they still have it, but they used to have a red carpet line that was excellent quality. One of my most prized rings is a demantoid and good-quality diamond ring in 14K I bought from that line, on clearance, of course {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Those days of clearance ! And I also remember the days when they did 20% off clearance. I got a few Carlo Viani things.

Me too! I have a gorgeous pair of Carlo Viani 14k turquoise earrings and a couple pair of Sonia's smaller diamond hoops, one in white gold and one in yellow gold. Thank goodness I bought them then.'

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/5/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

I bought the Beverly Hills Elegance 14k citrine ring with small diamonds down the side. I hope I like it...I've been wanting a bold citrine ring for a long time.

That sounds great, Calm. I hope you love it.

Honored Contributor

I hope the quality for some of the things were better than the one I looked at. It was a pretty pricey piece, with all tiny diamonds, but the color was I-J and the clarity was I2-I3. That's really pretty bad!

I'm almost kind of glad (for me anyway) that they don't sell the high quality jewelry they used to. I'd be in trouble. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 chickenbutt said:

I hope the quality for some of the things were better than the one I looked at. It was a pretty pricey piece, with all tiny diamonds, but the color was I-J and the clarity was I2-I3. That's really pretty bad!

I'm almost kind of glad (for me anyway) that they don't sell the high quality jewelry they used to. I'd be in trouble. Smiley Happy

Yes, I noticed! When I was buying my pieces Sonia's diamonds were GH colors depends and SI1 clarity. All very clean and sparkly. Also it makes a difference where they were cut. She used a lot of Israel cut stones which are usually good
Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said:

I have some Sonia pieces from years ago- they were much more affordable than now, and I think I bought them on clearance, as well. Love her jewelry, but even if I could afford it I don't need it!

As far as jtv, I don't know if they still have it, but they used to have a red carpet line that was excellent quality. One of my most prized rings is a demantoid and good-quality diamond ring in 14K I bought from that line, on clearance, of course {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Those days of clearance ! And I also remember the days when they did 20% off clearance. I got a few Carlo Viani things.

Me too! I have a gorgeous pair of Carlo Viani 14k turquoise earrings and a couple pair of Sonia's smaller diamond hoops, one in white gold and one in yellow gold. Thank goodness I bought them then.'

We did really good!!!! Did we? Wish I got more ...

Respected Contributor
I wear Sonia's hoops almost every day. In white gold 3cttw
Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said:
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said:

Yeah! Wish I'd gotten more, as well! I have a turquoise Carlo Viani necklace that supposedly is real, untreated Persian turquoise. Don't remember how much it was, but none of my purchases were that expensive.

Respected Contributor

I bought the Beverly Hills Elegance 14k citrine ring with small diamonds down the side. I hope I like it...I've been wanting a bold citrine ring for a long time.

Enjoy your ring in good health and let us know how did you like it!
Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said:
On 1/5/2015 SANNA said:

Yeah! Wish I'd gotten more, as well! I have a turquoise Carlo Viani necklace that supposedly is real, untreated Persian turquoise. Don't remember how much it was, but none of my purchases were that expensive.

Treasure your necklace and be very careful with it. It is in fact natural untreated Persian. I bought earrings , 2 rings and 1 necklace at that time and made a big mistake letting my daughter borrow it. I do not know what she did ,could be parfume, could be greasy fingers, may not be not even hers but admirers,but one ring and necklace changed color to green right after. I hate people who grab your jewelry to look closer. Do not let that happen,especially with Persian turq.
Contributor

Thank you, SANNA. Sorry yours turned color Smiley Sad.