Esteemed Contributor
On 11/23/2014 Reever said: I only order gems from Paul Deasey when he is on Shop HQ. I trust Paul and the quality of his goods.

I agree -- Paul's things are pretty good. I've only had to return one item of his.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/23/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 11/23/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hi Tiara and Blingie,

It IS a lot better than watching non-stop vacuum and electronics shows. I have several of Chuck's diamond pieces (older - almost 10 years old now) and they're great.

Blingie, I hope you're ready for Judith's TSV. Insider mag says it's a double brilliant tennis bracelet!

Did ya hear the thud!!! If it's anything like her ice cube bracelet, count me in!!! I love that bracelet. Can't wait to chat with ya during her next show. Love the fact it's a flexible bracelet this time.

I bet it's more reasonably priced, too, because it's the TSV. I have a ring with those double brilliant stones and it's delish! I was getting ready to pitch the Insider and saw the notation in very tiny print at the bottom of the program schedule pages. Ya-hoo!

I have to work that day, but I'll sure be up at midnight to order it. I only want it in the silver version. Looking forward to seeing it presented. I'll double it up with the ice cube bracelet I already have, lol.

Let's hope for a pre-order email so we don't have to stay up that night -- LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tiara and Blingie,

It IS a lot better than watching non-stop vacuum and electronics shows. I have several of Chuck's diamond pieces (older - almost 10 years old now) and they're great.

Blingie, I hope you're ready for Judith's TSV. Insider mag says it's a double brilliant tennis bracelet!

Did ya hear the thud!!! If it's anything like her ice cube bracelet, count me in!!! I love that bracelet. Can't wait to chat with ya during her next show. Love the fact it's a flexible bracelet this time.

I bet it's more reasonably priced, too, because it's the TSV. I have a ring with those double brilliant stones and it's delish! I was getting ready to pitch the Insider and saw the notation in very tiny print at the bottom of the program schedule pages. Ya-hoo!

I have to work that day, but I'll sure be up at midnight to order it. I only want it in the silver version. Looking forward to seeing it presented. I'll double it up with the ice cube bracelet I already have, lol.

Let's hope for a pre-order email so we don't have to stay up that night -- LOL!

Amen to that!! I can always order from Judith without seeing the presentation. I haven't been disappointed yet after all these years. Good idea Sammycat.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Considering I get up at 2am for work. Thank goodness Thursdays are the end of the week for me. Have to recoupe on Fridays, lol.

Honored Contributor

You have to be very careful with Chuck's diamonds. The quality is seriously lacking in a lot of them. However, I have picked up a piece or two in 14k over the years with good quality diamonds. I haven't watched much today because I do not wear or buy silver and have become bored to tears with Chuck going to almost all silver. Paul comes across too slick for my taste.

I love Beverly Hills Gold and Sonia. BHG has a cross I'd love to have. Sonia has a tricolor ring that looks great too. I have the BHG angel wing pendant sold for the last couple of years and it's stunning. I love it.

Honored Contributor

Sonia used to use SI diamonds, now hers are I1, Chucks are now usually I2 or I3.

Honored Contributor

I think Chuck's stuff is junk too, I recently bought a tanzanite ring from Gems en Vogue and it's gorgeous.

Honored Contributor
On 11/23/2014 Reever said: I only order gems from Paul Deasey when he is on Shop HQ. I trust Paul and the quality of his goods.

I agree -- Paul's things are pretty good. I've only had to return one item of his.

That's funny because I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I've caught him in too many blatant lies. I wish some caller would ask him who designs his jewelry. I'd bet the farm it all comes from Chinese trade shows, all made and ready to ship.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/23/2014 kachina624 said:

That's funny because I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I've caught him in too many blatant lies. I wish some caller would ask him who designs his jewelry. I'd bet the farm it all comes from Chinese trade shows, all made and ready to ship.

As is much of what's available on all the shopping networks....they're all volume sellers and at times, they've all had the same pieces. The shopper has to be discerning.

Respected Contributor
If Sonia B. does I1 diamonds, it is the end of it. The stones I used to buy from her were VS- SI1. No point anymore to buy anything.....
Honored Contributor

I ordered one piece from Chuck with diamonds. They might as well have been grains of sand, except the sand would have been larger and clearer.