Valued Contributor

Re: Designer Jewelry Gallery.... Who is watching/buying?

I just bought the OTO cross.....wanted the earrings also but just couldn't spend all that $$$

Respected Contributor

I watched part of Jai and part of Hagit and I thought it was very rude having other designers' products flashing behind the presentations

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LexPex wrote:

I just bought the OTO cross.....wanted the earrings also but just couldn't spend all that $$$

Congrats on the beautiful cross. Which color did you purchase? 

They are both beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I watched some of the Bixby show then the Jai show and now I am watching HAGIT.  These shows are a danger for me.  I keep saying, Bernie, you don't need that.  

Lol ... I say the same thing! Sometimes it doesn't work though.Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Ive been watching all day! I'm waiting to see if there is a JAI OTO! I havent boguht anything yet, but if there is nothing I want from the JAI show, I will get another set of Bixby pearls. 

Honored Contributor

I agree Colliegirls, nice to see jewelry.  Love seeing Marybeth.  I am watching Scott kay presentation for the firs time.  I am not purchasing today just looking, I do love jewelry shows.

Frequent Contributor

I was excited to see the Peter Thomas Roth collection. The OTO rings were stunning. I bought the citrine with the band ring. I wanted the blue topaz, but already have a large blue topaz from Michael Dawkins that I wear with a starry night band ring. I would have liked them all!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynettey wrote:

I was excited to see the Peter Thomas Roth collection. The OTO rings were stunning. I bought the citrine with the band ring. I wanted the blue topaz, but already have a large blue topaz from Michael Dawkins that I wear with a starry night band ring. I would have liked them all!

The PTR OTO rings were stunning.  I would take any one of the 3... The stones looked very clear and bright and sparkly.