Honored Contributor

Danny Newfield / Or Paz Vendor

Has his own site to order jewelry. He has a sale going on right now.  I didn't know this but it popped up on my FB page.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Danny Newfield / Or Paz Vendor

Thanks for posting this.  I'm glad to hear Danny is expanding; makes me wonder if his QVC contract is petering out.  He's not on much anymore which is a shame as he has a unique but affordable line.  Many of his items are getting quite small and "teenager looking". I have more than enough of the larger stuff though. 

He has always been one of my favorite vendors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 My favorite also.  He's so sweet and his voice kind and gentle.  No yelling or pushing items.

Honored Contributor

9Re: Danny Newfield / Or Paz Vendor

[ Edited ]

Hagit also has her own website.  I did order some things from her quite some time ago.  She seems to have many new items listed that have never aired.  A lot I like.  It's a good time to browse her Q selections. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've bought many pieces of their Or Paz line at TJMaxx for a fraction of what QVC charges. They are under a different name, not Or Paz)  but easily recognizable (I even saw a former TSV there) and they are tagged Made In Israel.  

Esteemed Contributor

Good for Danny.  I have always liked him and the jewelry he offers.  Yes, some of his pieces are on the smaller size.  But I find smaller scale pieces fine for layering.  I peeked at his site, and his pieces are quite reasonable.

Honored Contributor

Danny has had his own site for quite a long time.

By the way, he and his wife just welcomed a new baby this month! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for this post. 

Honored Contributor

Ending up at TJ Maxx is only a good thing for the customer.  These are close outs that first line retailers did not buy.  TJ Maxx pays far less for their offerings.  

Valued Contributor

I think there may be several brand names for some of the Paz jewelry.

I bought the Or Paz feather pendant currently offered here on QVC.

A friend of mine has an identical pendant, bought a few years ago in a Florida jewelry store. 

The only difference between them is that mine is stamped PAZ and hers has another company marked in the same spot. 

These two pendants were almost certainly made in the same factory and then different retail brand names applied. As is so often the case, of course.