Honored Contributor

DQ Pendant w/Magnifier & Mirror Built in

Cool idea!

I use reading glasses for tiny print and often forget them at home when out shopping, dining and I don't even carry a mirror in my purse (any salad in my teeth ya'll? LOL!).

This pendant has both built right in and I think it's pretty stylish too!

Chain is adjustable up to 38" too, so it adjusts for any neckline/length you need.

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-LUX-VUE-Mirror-%26-Magnifying-Glass-Necklace.product.J368027.html?sc=...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: DQ Pendant w/Magnifier & Mirror Built in

I think it is kind of pretty. I am always using the magnifier on my phone which I always have with me but this is pretty and functional.

Honored Contributor

It reminds me of the magnifying glass the Victorians wore around their necks on a 40"-50" chain.

Frequent Contributor

I just had cataract surgery and was thinking that this would be good when (and if) I go out for dinner, theatre, opera or a concert. I wouldn't have to have my readers on a chain and it would make a great little twinkle. What do y'all think? (Oh, I can't believe how grey the world was when I had cataracts. I guess that explains letting my husband paint the house grey. LOL.)