Honored Contributor

DMQ×Lisa Mason Watch Companion Bracelet

I couldn't believe when I saw this listed among new items. It's stainless steel J369233 $46.64

I have the gold plated stainless version of this bracelet that I bought ages ago, and I love that little bracelet. The plating has never come off, and it's just the right amount of subtle sparkle. I always wear it next to my watch too, it is the perfect watch companion. Clasp is still perfect.

I like that they are redoing pieces from the past. Jane Treacy has a new DMQ marquise ring that I also recognized as a "vintage" piece.

I'm too tempted to order this version too. I bet my old one was around $30 or less

j369233_848.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Regular Contributor

Re: DMQ×Lisa Mason Watch Companion Bracelet

Congratulations Lisa Mason that bracelet is beautiful.  I might buy it.  I always enjoyed Lisa M. She was so cultured and soft-spoken.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 You are absolutely right! I own it too...exactly that one in silver-tone! It's not "new" item at all. I too bought mine probably 10 years ago. It was actually the "Steel By Design" line, no longer offered at QVC. I think I paid about $25-30 for it.

Honored Contributor

@amyb Thank you for that information. I think the stones are DMQ not crystals. Do you know for sure?

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@amyb Thank you for that information. I think the stones are DMQ not crystals. Do you know for sure?

Yes, I believe they were DMQ because they look better than crystals....I'm not home now to check it out again....i'll report back if on second look I change my mind. Smiley Happy Either way...I haven't worn it in a long time, but I always like it when I dig it out and do...looks more "designer" and expensive than it was.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I couldn't believe when I saw this listed among new items. It's stainless steel J369233 $46.64

I have the gold plated stainless version of this bracelet that I bought ages ago, and I love that little bracelet. The plating has never come off, and it's just the right amount of subtle sparkle. I always wear it next to my watch too, it is the perfect watch companion. Clasp is still perfect.

I like that they are redoing pieces from the past. Jane Treacy has a new DMQ marquise ring that I also recognized as a "vintage" piece.

I'm too tempted to order this version too. I bet my old one was around $30 or less

j369233_848.jpeg

Thank you for posting this. I purchased this years ago when it was offered through Steel by Design. I bought the silvertone. I recently lost it going grocery shopping. Now I can replace it! I missed it.

The old one was with Diamonique and was a nice weight. I  think the original price was around $20. I wore it frequently and it was the bracelet I chose to wear on my few trips out when the shutdown happened.

Honored Contributor

@candyagain If you order it would you mind posting a review here? I hope you like it as a replacement for the one you lost.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@candyagain If you order it would you mind posting a review here? I hope you like it as a replacement for the one you lost.

I will post a review here when it arrives. I'm hoping it's as substantial as my original one.

Honored Contributor

I ordered this as a holiday gift from my hubby to me, he is getting a pair of wreless beats headphones

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I will post a review here when it arrives. I'm hoping it's as substantial as my original one.

Received the bracelet. It's a "feminine" version of my old Steel by Design one that I lost.

It's a little less wide and lighter in weight but it is good looking! The clasp (foldover) is not as substantial as the older one but it clasps well. The diamonique is ok and set well.

I'm keeping it. I think you would like it, too