Esteemed Contributor

Re: DIDN'T NEED IT, BUT......

OMG I love that.  Wish I had not looked.  My unemployment won't cover that purchase, lol.  Enjoy your JAI bracelet - my most favorite line of jewelry at QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Beautiful! Reminds me of the lovely pearl items Honora brought to Q years and years ago. Miss them. I have a Honora necklace and bracelet that are a very close match to your bracelet. Love my pearl jewelry. Enjoy yours!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

Beautiful! Reminds me of an old Q Michael Dawkins multi-strand beauty. Strapped it on so I wouldn't buy this JAI one!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk   It reminded me a lot of Michael Dawkins's pearl bracelts and necklaces. Usually Jai is quite heavy looking and I have a few of those cuffs, but this bracelet looked more delicate...a definite "mix in" piece. 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Shanus 

Beautiful! Reminds me of an old Q Michael Dawkins multi-strand beauty. Strapped it on so I wouldn't buy this JAI one!

@Sammycat1   LOL. I just replied that before reading your post.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @Sammycat1 - It was bothering me earlier that I could not think of Michael Dawkins' name.  That bracelet does remind me of one or more of his bracelets with the spacing of the pearls and the silver strands.  It is lovely.

Enjoy it, @Shanus.   

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Jersey Born . It's not too bad after all having a birthday near the end of July and anniversary the beginning of August...better gifts as a combo. LOL

Honored Contributor

I had my eye on it, and it's mine!  LOVE the curve!!!

Chocolate and white diamonds from Levian.Smiley Happy

$1,500 LeVian Petite 14K Rose Gold 0.43ct Chocolate White Diamond Ring Band Sz 7