Honored Contributor

DIDN'T NEED IT, BUT......

[ Edited ]

The pearl Jai bracelet item #  J 395354 just "spoke" to me. I usually wear the extra small (6 3/4) but purchased the small 7". I've found that having a little room makes it easier to wrap and clasp. I thought it'd be nice to wear with my silver bangles. Dh is counting this as my early (July) birthday gift. 

Anyone else purchase this or anything else from his show?  

Honored Contributor

Re: DIDN'T NEED IT, BUT......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I love the arm candy shanus,really eye catching.i can't live without ot!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I love the arm candy shanus,really eye catching.i can't live without ot!

@Luvsmyfam   Did you purchase the bracelet, too?

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Thank you for posting photo. I still can't post from my laptop. It says all pics are too large even if i choose "small". Any tips?

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Stunning bracelet!  I put it in my wishlist hoping someday the price will come down.  @Shanus Please post when you receive it!!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Stunning bracelet!  I put it in my wishlist hoping someday the price will come down.  @Shanus Please post when you receive it!!

@Pecky  I haven't figured out how to post pics. Couldn't post my big hair chop, either.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Desertdi   Thank you for posting photo. I still can't post from my laptop. It says all pics are too large even if i choose "small". Any tips?

@Shanus    I love your taste, so when you mention something, I go look!    I just highlight with the mouse, use CTRL C to copy, and CTRL V to paste.....    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus    I love your taste, so when you mention something, I go look!    I just highlight with the mouse, use CTRL C to copy, and CTRL V to paste.....    di

@Desertdi   Thanks for the compliment. My tastes are usually simple and items that are not trendy. Will give your posting tips a try....as long as I can delete. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shanus      To delete, highlight again, and hit your delete key.

♥Surface of the Sun♥