Honored Contributor

QVC knows their product and should have the receipt on file, who keeps their Diamonique receipts from years ago! Not only that, the customer who buys the ring as a gift will usually not include the receipt with the gift. Either they stand by the product and fix it or they don't. I agree the quality of Diamonique is not like years ago, but IMO it's pretty darn good for the price. I would never buy Diamonique in 14k at today's prices.

Valued Contributor

I also believe the quality of the Diamonique stones are different than 20 years ago. Back then I purchased the 14K gold silk fit eternity band for $55.00. Substaintial weighty amount of gold and stones still sparkle. Todays version J02348 is QVC price $241.25 on sale for $193.00. Also from yester-year my daughter purchased the 3 stone platinum clad ring and wears it almost daily. It still sparkles from across the room and absolutely no wear issues with the platinum clad.

Respected Contributor

I bought a special price ring for $ 29 in platinum with emerald radiant cut central stone. Will see, I can always send it back.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

QVC knows their product and should have the receipt on file, who keeps their Diamonique receipts from years ago! Not only that, the customer who buys the ring as a gift will usually not include the receipt with the gift. Either they stand by the product and fix it or they don't. I agree the quality of Diamonique is not like years ago, but IMO it's pretty darn good for the price. I would never buy Diamonique in 14k at today's prices.

@blackhole99 

How I wish this were true. I have a (seldom worn)14K multi row, multi stone DMQ ring that was a TSV before (I think) 2003.  I lost numerous stones on the same evening about 18 months ago.  I do not have my receipt.  I know the item number thanks to ladies here.  I've been given such a runaround by CS.  I was told (chatting) to send my request to QVC's research department and they would be able to give me the information in about 10 days.  I did as instructed and months went by.  Once again I contacted then and was told they see nothing on my account after 2004 that corresponds.  Once again, I told them it was before 2004.  They never responded.

I would be more than happy to pay for repairs.  No jeweler will touch it because the stones have shared prongs. 

J09830

Honored Contributor

@lulu1  how about Customer Care here on the boards, I would ask them to look into it for you. I know CS is not what it was even a year ago, IMO when you have a complaint or a request they tell you what you want to hear and that's as far as it goes. I watch my returns like a hawk and track everything. There is no reason that it should take 5  to 7 days after they receive your return to issue a refund.

Respected Contributor

How does someone find a thread from 2015?   Just curious.