Honored Contributor

wrote:

Also a long time Diamonique Customer - have many pieces.  My favorites are the 14K rings, have many.  I noticed my rings (with the exception of maybe one), have now become cloudy, and will not come clear with cleaning.  I don't know if this is what these manufactured stones normally do, but I do not buy Dimonique anymore, although they are all in 14K gold, that is still beautiful, the tones ruin the rings.  So disappointed with this product, not what it is advertised to be.  

One of my cluster rings have lost a stone (it is maybe 10 or so years old), it is one of my favorites, have a small stone missing.  I was watching the Diamonique show today and notices the "lifetime guarantee".  I thought about my pieces with a missing stone and called to inquire about how I might take advantage of this guarantee.  I was given the runaround, the rep, claimed I have over 5  accounts with them,  I only have one that I know of.  I found an old receipt with my customer order on it and when given to rep she found me.  Bottom line the guarantee is not a real guarantee, only cover the stones with several provisions.  I will be returning the ring, the tennis bracelet that has a bad setting is not guaranteed.  I will no longer buy this brand, or shop with QVC.

@Msjoy  Good to know. The hosts say (obviously not true given your experience) that Diamonique is guaranteed for the life of the of the stone. Maybe that’s the hitch. Did you just ask to have the stone replaced or the item?

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I do not know about everyone else but the diamonique they offer today does not compare to what they use to.  I love the Epiphany but we do not get a new ring that often.  I have been a qvc shopper for 30 years.  The diamonique does not wow me anymore like it use to.  Bring back the diamonique of before and have regular shows like you use to have, mainly on Sunday nights.

I agree! There are very few Diamonique shows now. The styles are nice, but the quality is not like it was years ago when they featured designers like Tacori. Also, there are virtually no styles that look "real". They're huge and gaudy. For petite gals with small hands, it looks ridiculous. Why not make a more realistic looking Diamonique Epiphany line??

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique. If I’m going to pay for 14K jewelry, I’d want real gem stones. They’re beginning to bring in a lot of gold which also raises prices. 

If it’s a CZ, it’s OK to set it in silver or clad and keep prices lower.

Honored Contributor

I always keep my Diamonique receipts - I have a box I store them in - 28 years worth of them - and when a piece needs repaired or replaced I do not hesitate to return it under the warranty.

Definitely the old diamonique pieces are much better quality. Most of mine are set in 14K gold. Since I don't buy much diamonique in rings or bracelets mine don't tend to get much damage.There's not much wear put on necklaces, earrings or pins. (yes, I do have 2 diamonique pins from way back - set in SS and very pretty.One is a carosel horse and the other a basket of flowers.)

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Re: Diamonique. If I’m going to pay for 14K jewelry, I’d want real gem stones. They’re beginning to bring in a lot of gold which also raises prices. 

If it’s a CZ, it’s OK to set it in silver or clad and keep prices lower.

Many years ago they sold a ton of diamonique set in 14K for very reasonable prices - before the price of gold went up to ridiculous amounts. I agree I would not pay todays prices for 14k gold with cz stones.I'm glad I have the nice older pieces I do have.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone getting Q2's Big Deal ring today? I like the princess cut option.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Also a long time Diamonique Customer - have many pieces.  My favorites are the 14K rings, have many.  I noticed my rings (with the exception of maybe one), have now become cloudy, and will not come clear with cleaning.  I don't know if this is what these manufactured stones normally do, but I do not buy Dimonique anymore, although they are all in 14K gold, that is still beautiful, the tones ruin the rings.  So disappointed with this product, not what it is advertised to be.  

One of my cluster rings have lost a stone (it is maybe 10 or so years old), it is one of my favorites, have a small stone missing.  I was watching the Diamonique show today and notices the "lifetime guarantee".  I thought about my pieces with a missing stone and called to inquire about how I might take advantage of this guarantee.  I was given the runaround, the rep, claimed I have over 5  accounts with them,  I only have one that I know of.  I found an old receipt with my customer order on it and when given to rep she found me.  Bottom line the guarantee is not a real guarantee, only cover the stones with several provisions.  I will be returning the ring, the tennis bracelet that has a bad setting is not guaranteed.  I will no longer buy this brand, or shop with QVC.

@Msjoy  Good to know. The hosts say (obviously not true given your experience) that Diamonique is guaranteed for the life of the of the stone. Maybe that’s the hitch. Did you just ask to have the stone replaced or the item?

I've sent back pieces that are 20+ years old and never had any problems with QVC honoring their warranty. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Anyone getting Q2's Big Deal ring today? I like the princess cut option.

I bought it -- in the heart option.  Nice price for a fun ring!

Honored Contributor

In order for QVC to honor the warranty they require you have the receipt. I keep my diamonique receipts in a shoebox in my closet. I don't feel it is unreasonable of them to require this.

Highlighted
New Contributor
I've been buying diamonique since the 90's...it was drop dead gorgeous. They've changed their product. I recently bought a ring was so disappointed. I guess I get to keep my money, seems like all they think people want is bridal rings...sad...it just looks cheap now. So glad I have the beautiful pieces from years ago. QVC please get someone to buy more glamorous styles, enough with bridal sets. Time to move on to another channel