Esteemed Contributor

I also have a diamonique ring that looks like sapphire in 14k gold, it's gorgeous, not too big and I wear it often.  I also have some of the larger rings etc because they were so affordable back in the day.  I still love them. 

My dear Mother would look at me and say that everything looked so real she was afraid I'd get knocked over the head in some parking lot.....  Woman Surprised 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Long ago I bought some really nice pieces. They were truly beautiful, believable and well crafted.  Just one piece more recently and IT WENT BACK.  Changes over time in quality.  

Seems to be less of a demand because we no longer have the featured shows that seem to last all day or all week.  

And truthful I have what I need and do not want any more.  

Honored Contributor

@Cottage Rose wrote:

I agree!  Sad to say my Diamonique annivesary ring set in 14 kt. gold has become cloudy after wearing it daily for several years.  What I don't get is I thought synthetic diamonds (Cubic Zirconia) were chemically the same as real diamonds...so if that was the case Diamonique should not wear out like this. 
So it would be reasonable to say Diamonique not really quality CZ. Man Sad
I would appreciate QVC responding to this.

@Cottage Rose  Diamonique has a lifetime guarantee.  They'll replace the stones for you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The last three Diamonique items I ordered had unrealistic, glasslike, center stones. This is unlike the Diamonique of old. I have tons, so I compared them. This led me on a research hunt into the manufacture of CZ stones. I'm realizing that this change is probably due to machine cutting of the stones. There are many other factors which also allow vendors and wholesalers to cut costs and boost their profits. I just don't like to wear phony looking CZ. I'm sorry to see QVC fall from grace in their once top knotch Diamond simulant category.

Honored Contributor

I just received J-329171 the pave cross  pendant w/chain.   I'm a bit disappointed in the DMQ presence.    But I didn't want anything gaudy, yet I did want it to SHOW.

I bought 2, one for daughter for Christmas, her birthstone is diamond.    I already purchased a longer chain for hers, she reacts to most jewelry, even this sterling.   With a longer chain, she can wear it over her clothes.    

The chain that came with the cross is a very delicate 18".   I have one of those magnetic clasps to use with mine.  

I'll give it a week or so before I decide if I love it, or not.

Contributor

I've bought a couple that I compared with the same carat weight one real one diamonique I'd guess a carat smaller.  Then I took them to my jeweler and he measured them yep I was right closer a carat smaller.  These were bought months apart and were all rounds.

Honored Contributor
Please more styles in 14k real gold. Thank you. 😊
Honored Contributor

The next TSV is platinum over sterling, a set of 3 stack rings under $55.   I'm not impressed.    One thing I wish QVC would do is make it easy to find the "companion" items that go with any TSV.    For example, I may not want to spend money on a TSV necklace but I would buy companion earrings if I knew what they were.    I usually don't find out until I see a presentation.

Sometimes I see "other items" at the bottom of a page, but I want to see all the companion pieces.    Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

I rarely buy any DMQ rings but I have no problems with my DMQ necklaces and earrings. DMQ is warranteed for life so it can be sent back and they will repair/replace it.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

The next TSV is platinum over sterling, a set of 3 stack rings under $55.   I'm not impressed.    One thing I wish QVC would do is make it easy to find the "companion" items that go with any TSV.    For example, I may not want to spend money on a TSV necklace but I would buy companion earrings if I knew what they were.    I usually don't find out until I see a presentation.

Sometimes I see "other items" at the bottom of a page, but I want to see all the companion pieces.    Any thoughts?

The upcoming TSV is a huge snore for me.  Why can't they come up with something new and fresh?  If they could compete with the designer silver brands they'd be doing themselves a favor because many don't care to pay the $ for the designer products.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~