I absolutely LOVE Diamonique!!!  I have so many pieces.  I would love order a lot more.  I only wish you would offer 1/2 sizes in the rings since the platinum cald cannot be resized.  I am one of many that are between sizes and am always fiddling with turning my rings the right way.  PLEASE consider 1/2 sizes.......

Super Contributor

I totally agree, Missi0210, but I don't see it ever happening!

Frequent Contributor

Platinum clad can be resized.  Take it to a jewelry store that deals with silver.

Regular Contributor

maybe you can make the suggestion in the suggestion box forum. Or if you are Facebook friends with any of the host or Diamonique's rep Erin they might be able to suggest it to the powers that be.

Honored Contributor

It's never going to happen.  Women have been saying that since the very first DMQ show and they have never offerend half sizes.  I'm between sizes too so I wear my silver rings in the middle finger of my right hand.  It's hard to find a jeweler who sizes silver and I wouldn't want to pay for it anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@Pitzel wrote:

Platinum clad can be resized.  Take it to a jewelry store that deals with silver.

I explored that once....just once.....it would have cost more than the ring and the only jewelrer who would do it was 20 miles away.