Honored Contributor

DIAMONIQUE AMY'S RING/EARRINGS, TOO?

I'm seeing matching eternity rings and necklaces to co-ordinate with the "Amy" rings. I'd love stud earrings in maybe the sapphire.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DIAMONIQUE AMY'S RING/EARRINGS, TOO?

I thought it was lovely until I received the sapphire ring. It looks like glass, unfortunately. No shine, and doesn't look like a real sapphire. There were a lot,of mixed reviews on this collection. The band ring was so hard to wear, too big and dug into the other fingers. Maybe you will have better luck. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  J372549

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Just recently I bought these created blue spinel studs (8mm/4ctw) from JTV. These were $20 and they look like expensive blue sapphires. Intense saturated blue...really spectacular and I love the setting. This kind of 'martini' setting makes them sit nicely on my lobes, no drooping. Bad news is these are out of stock right now. Get on the waitlist!

Blue Lab Created Spinel Rhodium Over Sterling Silver Stud Earrings 4.10ctw

Honored Contributor

That Amy ring(s) has been a Big Deal for a month or so.  I cannot remember a Big Deal price & promotion sticking around for so long.  

Amy has a 2-hr Diamonique show today at 3PM (ET), so she'll have yet another attempt at selling them out.  The eternity bands and earrings should also be in that show.,  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus 

Just recently I bought these created blue spinel studs (8mm/4ctw) from JTV. These were $20 and they look like expensive blue sapphires. Intense saturated blue...really spectacular and I love the setting. This kind of 'martini' setting makes them sit nicely on my lobes, no drooping. Bad news is these are out of stock right now. Get on the waitlist!

Blue Lab Created Spinel Rhodium Over Sterling Silver Stud Earrings 4.10ctw

I have a lab created blue spinel ring from jtv.  The color is an amazing blue, you are correct in saying it looks like a lovely blue sapphire.  Their lab created stones are perfect.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried JTV's lab created blue spinel, and they looked like Swiss blue topaz. They're more spot on with their lab created tanzanite.

I got Amy's sapphire ring. It looks more like a tanzanite. It has plenty of fire and looks like comparably large sapphires, but the kind in a museum.  It's just a fun ring; I don't expect it to simulate perfectly a natural blue sapphire of that size.

IMO the best of these Big Deal rings is the canary. This one looks fantastic. If you've seen a high quality yellow diamond, it's close.

Respected Contributor

I don't see any reviews on Amy's ring. Am I doing something wrong or Q not want us to see them 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I tried JTV's lab created blue spinel, and they looked like Swiss blue topaz. They're more spot on with their lab created tanzanite.

I got Amy's sapphire ring. It looks more like a tanzanite. It has plenty of fire and looks like comparably large sapphires, but the kind in a museum.  It's just a fun ring; I don't expect it to simulate perfectly a natural blue sapphire of that size.

IMO the best of these Big Deal rings is the canary. This one looks fantastic. If you've seen a high quality yellow diamond, it's close.

I've never seen lab created Tanzanite on JTV or anywhere else for that matter.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Shanus  J-372549

Those are the earrings. The pendant is J-372550.