Honored Contributor

Re: DEVASTATING NEWS: Big Bonanza Silver Day Cancelled

Q can't figure out why its jewelry sales are so low.  All they have to do is look at their inventory for the answer.

Esteemed Contributor

If they would have to depend upon me they would have shut it down long ago.  I don't need  anymore jewelry and over the years it seems they have changed the composition of the silver.  It does not seem the same.  Perhaps they are looking at their bottom line and are not making enough money in sales.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you are looking for great deals in Italian sterling, try Rue La La today.

Respected Contributor

Lol, oh well, more time to sell obi belts!
New Contributor

Very disappointing.  My friends and I have had a Silver Day party for many many years. Please bring back a full day of Big Bonanza Silver!

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I ordered 2 pairs of earrings Tuesday and received them today via Fed Ex.  The earrings are nice and service was great.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

I ordered 2 pairs of earrings Tuesday and received them today via Fed Ex.  The earrings are nice and service was great.

I received my order in 2 days too.  I'm pleased with the quality.

Regular Contributor

I started watching QVC because of the silver & I miss the great silver shows....I used to love BBSD & looked forward to it every March first.

Man Sad

Not devatated, but disappointed.  Unfortunatley, big bonanza silver day has become more of a designer jewelry day and way to expensive.  Go back to just plain non-designer jewelry.  The only designer that has kept her prices reasonable is Carolyn Pollack, the other I will not afford.  Am so tired of Judith Ripka, she must be making a mint off of QVC customers.  I'm not in the top 1%, so I cannot and will not afford such prices. 

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely if ever watch QVC it has becoming more and more boring. Same vendors and the TSV's are not much of a TSV. If you look the following day the price has only gone up a few dollars. I buy a few things now and then but I have really cut back. I do not need to see seven to eight hours of a TSV before I decide if I want to buy it. I do miss BBSD that is one time I looked forward to watching the Q. If you look at their Fashion Day it is the same old vendors. They have added C Wonder by Brad Goreski who used to work with Rachel Zoe. These fashions look overpriced and not that fashion forward. I think the Q is moving toward the elite or upper class who can afford their outrageous prices.