Valued Contributor

I have my eye on a new ring from this line J352326. It looks very well made from the video presentation.

Has anyone out there purchased from this designer? If so, what is your overall opinion?

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

I have my eye on a new ring from this line J352326. It looks very well made from the video presentation.

Has anyone out there purchased from this designer? If so, what is your overall opinion?

@shoptheQ  I looked at the pics of the ring you’re admiring. I don’t know anything about the designer and could tell more about the quality if they showed a view of the inside of the ring, how it’s finished. If hollow, I’d pass.

Valued Contributor

The inside of the ring including the under gallery is finished which is one reason why I like it. I took a chance and ordered it. Will post a review when I receive it.  Thank you for your response.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

The inside of the ring including the under gallery is finished which is one reason why I like it. I took a chance and ordered it. Will post a review when I receive it.  Thank you for your response.

@shoptheQ  Sometimes you just have to go with your heart. Look forward to your review.