Contributor

Cushion Cut Morganite Review

Well, Ladies, I received my 19.11 ct RG Morganite, Cushion-Cut "Lynne" Ring today, and it is a Stunner!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}I actually had to sit down when I opened the box - it is incredible...looks so much more beautiful, in person!!! The Morganite is an extremely rich, fully saturated pink/peach color, beautifully faceted, extremely sparkly, and 100% inclusion-free - positively breathtaking - I have not been able to take my eyes off of it, even as I'm typing this - I definitely don't think I'll be able to wear this one while I'm driving for the next few days!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t} As for the Rose Gold setting, it is gorgeous - so feminine and delicate, yet very intricate, with substantial gold presence. I really love Chuck's Rose Gold coloring; it's always a soft pink blush gold color...superb!!! The flower prongs w/small round cut diamond centers, on each of the four corners of the stone are truly lovely, as are the "bow" designs, which also contain small, round cut diamonds, forming each side of the twisted, split shank. The diamonds are small, but clear, sparkling and add just the perfect finishing touch to this Heavenly Creation!!!

This ring is, overall, "drop dead gorgeous" and I Love It - Everyone who got this ring, please wear it in the best of health and I only hope that you all love it as much as I do!!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}