Honored Contributor

Re: Cuff Braclets Being Shown At Fashion Shows

I do. I don't find them incredibly comfortable but I love the look and enjoy wearing them on occasion. 

Super Contributor

I only have one cuff from AW, nothing fit me well as long as it is too structured. I like bracelets that can move, like Pandora.
Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

They're ok but I have such tiny wrists I can't wear them or pretty much any any bracelet, they just fall off. I need a small bracelet, nothing more than a 6 1/2" bracelet and those are hard to find.

@Meowingkitty 

I have bought many 6 3/4 in bracelets and found cuffs that have an open back so I can snug them down.  Crystal Lee Jewelry on Etsy will work with you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How's this for a cuff?  It's a very old Navajo piece rather crudely made compared to more modern work.  Very authentic, nothing fancy but I love the stone.  The stone is over 2" long, beautiful turquoise blue.  I never wear it; it's large on me and too heavy to bend even a little.  Sometime when I need cash, I'll do as the Indians do and go pawn or sell it.

20230521_160727.jpg

20230521_154122.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Nice stone!

Esteemed Contributor

that's gorgeous @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @GinaV24 .  I like that it's not so slick and looks genuinely hand-made.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I really don't wear bracelets.  They bother me.  I do have a bracelet style band for my fitbit since I'm accustomed to wearing something there anyways.  I like them though.  

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty I also have dinky wrists,and I never can find a cuff small enough.I buy small line bracelets

Frequent Contributor

I'm afraid to wear my cuff bracelets ever since I lost one of my favorites while shopping.  I retraced my steps and left my number at one store where I know the manager.  Never got it back.  So I like them, but they're not that secure.