Honored Contributor

Cuff Braclets Being Shown At Fashion Shows

I love stacked bracelets and cuff bracelets.  Many fashion houses are using a cuff on both wrists!

Do you like cuffs?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuff Braclets Being Shown At Fashion Shows

[ Edited ]

They're ok but I have such tiny wrists I can't wear them or pretty much any any bracelet, they just fall off. I need a small bracelet, nothing more than a 6 1/2" bracelet and those are hard to find.

Esteemed Contributor

I like cuff bracelets. They look good alone or stacked with stretch bracelets or bangles. I have a small wrist, but if a cuff seems larger than I like, I wear it further up my arm instead of my wrist. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I prefer bangles.  Cuffs seem to restrict wrist movement.  I have many bangles, all silver, some set with turquoise.  I've worn the same basics for over 20 years, rarely removing them.  They are heavy, Indian made and very substantial.  They don't tarnish and have never been polished.  I add to them with beads or other silver as the mood strikes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a cuff from Paloma Picasso purchased back in the 90's. I purchased it because I need an extra small and she made one.. I also have an 18k gold cuff with diamonds sprinkled on the top...an Anniversary gift my husband had made for me when I turned 50. But I cannot just buy cuff bracelets from retail as often they swim on my wrist.

Honored Contributor

I don't really wear my jewelry too much anymore, but at one time I wore a ton of it.

I collected SS and gold bangles and cuffs.  I probably have 40 pieces.  I really like the look of them...really classy, IMO.

Maybe I should start wearing them again.

Valued Contributor

You really should, @Carmie 

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie   I know what mean.  I wear one bracelet a ring on each hand (I do love rings and have my faves) and my app watch on my left wrist.  A single one stone necklace around my neck.  I used to buy and wear a lot of jewelry but now I dont

Respected Contributor

I have a few, my favorite is an American West turquious cuff. 

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I don't really wear my jewelry too much anymore, but at one time I wore a ton of it.

I collected SS and gold bangles and cuffs.  I probably have 40 pieces.  I really like the look of them...really classy, IMO.

Maybe I should start wearing them again.

@Carmie 

Or you could send them to me and I'll wear them for you, LOL!