Respected Contributor

Good evening, TrailBlazer. I just saw your message. I am not a Facebook person, but Scott Grimes has a page that can be accessed by a single click when you go to Jai Jewelry's Q page and then look to the lower left side of that Q webpage. Many Jai design pictures are posted there.

Frequent Contributor

Hello...am I the only one that thinks this line looks more like a snake then a croc? The last time I saw a croc, it had legs. I almost ordered the ring (croc-o-dile family nic name). Everyone I showed it to said it looked like a snake. End of story, I didn't order it.

Honored Contributor
On 12/13/2014 corvette mary said:

Hello...am I the only one that thinks this line looks more like a snake then a croc? The last time I saw a croc, it had legs. I almost ordered the ring (croc-o-dile family nic name). Everyone I showed it to said it looked like a snake. End of story, I didn't order it.

Both are reptiles, but it does not look at all snake-like to me. It looks very much like a croc. I don't want my bracelets to have legs. That would look odd. But I'm not afraid of snakes so that would not bother me. It would not bother me if people who don't know thought it was a snake or anything else, for that matter.

I have one piece - one of the small croc cuffs. I really like it a lot. I don't think I want a collection of crocs though. But time will tell. There are several nice pieces.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Mr. Grimes, for explaining about the magnetic clasp. I've always been a bit afraid to invest in anything with that kind of clasp. It sounds like yours is well-made and secure when fastened properly.

I love the combination of the leather & croco design. The symbolism was a big factor in my decision to buy, too. My croco cuff means a lot more to me than just a pretty bracelet.

Valued Contributor

I don't think it looks like a snake either. The proportions are all wrong. Snakes don't have long faces. Maybe from a distance you could make that mistake though.

It wouldn't bother me if someone thought it was a snake rather than a crocodile. I think snakes are more usual with jewelry so people are likely to expect it to be a snake.

There's another croco enhancer coming. I wonder when it will be online?It's the same size as the smaller croco enhancer but is curled in a circle exactly like the croco stud earrings (but without the gemstone).

I also read there's another figural collection coming in March. Half of me wants to see it now but the other half is glad to have a few months to put some money aside just in case!

The white topaz cuff is gorgeous. It's much thicker on one side than the other so I think some the reviews may say it looked bigger on TV because Lisa wore it with the thicker side pointing to the camera. Also, the stones don't show up very much against the silver and some may not like that. They're very subtle. I will be interested to see what this looks like when I let the silver oxidize and darken a little (I prefer the old silver look.)

Trusted Contributor
I had the large in pink in my cart when I read Scott's note it should fit like a watch. So I changed it to average. It arrived today. I really, really wish I would have kept my original instinct and got the large. I don't like the way it feels close. I have a 7" wrist. I don't think the large would have flipped down if I had got the large. Ugh. I like it a lot except for the size. I don't want to pay for both ways to get a different size. Yup. I am feeling irked because I really do like the design. I don't understand why some had a problem with the magnet. You can see if it is not secured properly. Anyway, it is a cute bracelet. Yes, cute. I can't believe pink is the color that called to me but it did and it is a fun color.
Respected Contributor
Sakuya, the leather loosens up. Don't worry!
Respected Contributor

I bought the new croco band ring and was very unimpressed. The shank is too thin in comparison to the top of the ring, which is divine. I wanted a nice croco patterned ring to coordinate with the big mama croco necklace (and one that didn't have the croco head on it), but this just didn't do it for me. I also bought the new bracelet with the white topaz, and it is nice but too large for my wrist so it turns and ends up upside down less than an hour into wearing it. So that's another return. I did, however, manage to snag the Bodhi enhancer right after it was marked down and with free shipping, and it is a keeper. I wear it on the croco chain. It's a nice change of pace and more understated than the croco head.

Valued Contributor

Oh, good catch on the bodhi enhancer! Wish I'd spotted that!

I'm so different with the croco necklace though. I'm the opposite - I bought two of the smaller croc head enhancers to wear either side of the big main one on that chain. I want to to beef it up to the max for wearing over sweaters this winter. How funny we're so different with the same item!