Respected Contributor
Trailblazer, I agree with Pagan and CT Customer. If you check that the two ends are really lined up, the magnet seems very secure. I can see where one might not align them properly, assuming that because they touch, all is well. Double check as I did and I'm pretty sure you'll be happy. The black looks great and fits me well! I am a fan of good magnets. Hagit Gorali has a pods bracelet with an ideal magnetic closure which is strong, secure and instantaneous. The design element of that closure is basic, fitting that bracelet. The croco closure is more chic and elaborate as befits it's bracelet, but not as mindlessly easy. Still, it's far easier and more attractive than a lobster clasp!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it goes against standards.

Respected Contributor
Right-o. Fits like a watch but more comfortable.
Super Contributor
Scott Grimes, aka Olive's dad, You are seriously a class act!! Your explanation is clear and top rate, and shows how much you care about your QVC clients versus just making a sale. Your product is fabulous and I own several pieces that I love. The quality has always been there but the personal service you just provided makes your brand stand out even more. This piece wasn't on my radar but now might be. Thank you for taking the time to read comments and respond quickly -- you are truly a gentleman and a class act. Well done, and please keep it up! Happy and healthy New Year to you and yours!
Respected Contributor

Dear Mr. Grimes, did you really have to refer to the new croco cuff as "the amazing fully pave'd white topaz cuff"? I don't think I will be able to keep myself from purchasing it now. LOL.

On another note, it was very thoughtful of you to respond to the others regarding the security of the magnetic clasp on the leather croco bracelet.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Oh, crud. I went to the Facebook page and saw the picture of the croco cuff from different angles and the Q picture does not do it any justice at all. I had to order it. I also loved the pictures of the leather croco bracelets. They are stunning, also.

I have to say this is a very well constructed line of jewelry from John Hardy, and I am a Naga collector.

Valued Contributor

Pagan & Justice4all~ Thank you both and the others for your reviews on the croco enhancer and for giving us a heads up that it was back in stock. Really appreciate it! I got it. Yeh. Can't tell you all how much I appreciate the writers on these forums. You are all the best! Hope the season is bright for all of you!

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for posting that the enhancer is up. It looks absolutely beautiful. I just bought it and the leather chord. I have been waiting so long hoping that an enhancer would be a reality! Now I want a leather bracelet. I have become croco crazy!!!!!

Which color of the bracelet is everyone ordering? All are so pretty. How does a girl decide?

Super Contributor
On 12/12/2014 Jersey Born said:

Oh, crud. I went to the Facebook page and saw the picture of the croco cuff from different angles and the Q picture does not do it any justice at all. I had to order it. I also loved the pictures of the leather croco bracelets. They are stunning, also.

I have to say this is a very well constructed line of jewelry from John Hardy, and I am a Naga collector.

Hi Jersey Born! What is the name of Scott's FB page?? I cannot find it. Thank you so much! Smile

And Scott Grimes, what an amazing, caring person you are. WOW! It really spoke volumes how you took the time to reply to this thread. You now have me re-ordering the Croco Leather Bracelet. I truly loved it from the get-go and was sad to see the negative reviews. I will be sure the magnets lock in position now just as you described. YOU ARE a class act all the way around! I look forward to seeing this leather bracelet presented on Lisa's Posh Show as well as seeing YOU! Wishing you & your beautiful family, a very Blessed Christmas!! I love all the pics Lisa shares of Olive… she is ADORABLE beyond words! Her little expressions are priceless! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
On 12/12/2014 kcubed said:

Thanks so much for posting that the enhancer is up. It looks absolutely beautiful. I just bought it and the leather chord. I have been waiting so long hoping that an enhancer would be a reality! Now I want a leather bracelet. I have become croco crazy!!!!!

Which color of the bracelet is everyone ordering? All are so pretty. How does a girl decide?

I originally ordered the Cognac in the Croco leather bracelet because I thought it would go with everything but now I'm considering the Pink! Hmmm, don't know now. What's everyone else's thoughts??