Highlighted
Contributor
J319811 is the leather bracelet. It should bring up the image it just says you can't order it Just saw that it doesn't work anymore.
Super Contributor
On 12/8/2014 CT Customer said: TrailBlaizer05 I found the clasp is quite strong but you have to make sure the two clasps sit perfectly together they almost snap into place. Then I found I had no trouble. Mine does not turn at all. It has some play but does not turn on my wrist. I am very happy with this piece. I too was Leary of the magnetic closure. Just got the enhancer today and it is fabulous too. Enjoy when yours arrives.

Thank you CT Customer for replying back. Your review is very helpful. You now have me more excited to get this bracelet. I think the Cognac is a gorgeous color that will go with everything. And thought it was different than the classic black leather that we normally see, although all colors were great in this one.

Wear your new goodies in the best of health!

Valued Contributor

When anyone gets their croco enhancer, would you let us know what you think. Also, if anyone hears when it is back in stock, please post and let us know so we can jump on it. Everyone enjoy your newly received Jai John Hardy pieces!

Valued Contributor

I wore two of the leather cuffs together today and they had no problem staying on. They will come off if you pull on them accidentally, of course.

Four other women tried them on and the upshot is that you definitely need to get the right size.

If you get one that's too small for you, your arm movements will pull on the magnets, separate them, and you'll lose the bracelet. You need enough play in the cuff to keep the magnets together without any stress.

My small size is fine for me (5.75 wrist) and it was good for one of the other girls who said she's a 6.25 wrist. The other two (only slightly) larger boned girls couldn't keep the bracelets on for long.

The other thing was ... the pink was by far the most popular. Everyone wanted that one. I wore the pink and the black and everyone wanted to see the pink one!

The cognac is my least favorite. It's a dull, flat medium/light yellowy brown. I would have preferred a rich warm honey brown shade. I think this color is going to be the first to look grubby.

Valued Contributor

I was hoping to see the croco button gemstone earrings in last night's presentation but I want to see them on a person not just on a stand.

We got one brief shot of the model wearing them from several feet away. Very helpful QVC! You couldn't even properly determine the scale from that distance let alone what they actually looked like.

I also think citrine would have been a better choice than garnet for these earrings. Or at least a further option. Lots of women love the two tone gold/silver look and many JAI pieces include gold already. A golden citrine stone would have scored big time on that count.

Valued Contributor
On 12/9/2014 mia 2 said:

When anyone gets their croco enhancer, would you let us know what you think. Also, if anyone hears when it is back in stock, please post and let us know so we can jump on it. Everyone enjoy your newly received Jai John Hardy pieces!

Mia, I think everything will be back in stock on Friday for Lisa's Posh Presents sendoff. These new items all said they wouldn't be available again until the 12th. Technically I guess they are already in stock but QVC are holding them back until then.

I got the croco enhancer and leather cord too and will be testing those out tomorrow! They both look amazing.

The cord is beautiful, it's like a bronzed dark brown.

The enhancer is a much smaller version of the one that comes with its own $700 croco link necklace. It's not the same croco head that has now been made available separately to that link necklace.

If you were to say that necklace croco head is an enhancer, this new head is more like a charm... but it has marcasites for sparkle unlike the larger one.

This new smaller croco enhancer is absolutely identical in size and look to the head on the larger $500 croco cuff; it's just on a bail rather than attached to the cuff.

Respected Contributor
I have the earrings in garnet. I chose garnet because it might be untreated. They are cute, small and comfortable.
Valued Contributor

Wearing the croco leather necklace (why do they call it black ombre when it's bronzed brown?) with the new gorgeous smaller croco enhancer today.

So far, so good. It's not coming undone despite my being at home all day today doing housework, bending over doing laundry etc. The necklace has been bounced about and it's staying fastened. The enhancer isn't flipping over either.

Thumbs up! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
Get a jump on jai. They're here!
Super Contributor

Yikes! My John Hardy Leather CROCO Bracelet hasn't shipped yet and I'm heading there now to cancel. Too many people complaining about the magnet being really weak. That's too bad they chose a magnetic closure for this bracelet; they ruined a chic design. I don't want to always babysit my jewelry to make sure it's still with me. When I put a piece on before I go out, I expect it to be there all day long without having to "watch it".

The reviews on the description page helped me out a lot on this one. Don't need to make yet another return on my dime!

Considering Lisa chose all these items for her show, she should have opted for a different clasp. There is nothing POSH about a magnet and risk losing the bracelet before you ever even pay it off!!

I'm disappointed I now will not own this bracelet. I really loved the combo of the croco head mixed with the leather! {#emotions_dlg.sad}