Contributor
Hey Jersey Born! Did you order a bracelet? A while ago I ordered the chain with the enhancer but for me it didn't say WOW, so I returned it. I'm so glad they are adding to this collection because the leather bracelets are just so cute! I can't wait for the enhancer to come in, I wasn't wild about the chain or the price of the other one but this looks like it will be perfect. The set reminds me of a set from several years ago by Barry Cord - the toads. I have the bracelet and corded necklace in that too and love, love the set. Hope anyone who got these bracelets enjoy them. They should be up for order again this week I think.
Respected Contributor
On 12/7/2014 CT Customer said: Hey Jersey Born! Did you order a bracelet? A while ago I ordered the chain with the enhancer but for me it didn't say WOW, so I returned it. I'm so glad they are adding to this collection because the leather bracelets are just so cute! I can't wait for the enhancer to come in, I wasn't wild about the chain or the price of the other one but this looks like it will be perfect. The set reminds me of a set from several years ago by Barry Cord - the toads. I have the bracelet and corded necklace in that too and love, love the set. Hope anyone who got these bracelets enjoy them. They should be up for order again this week I think.

I have the original croco chain necklace with the croco head enhancer and the older, thick croco cuff with the opening on the top. I also have the original big croco ring. Love them all.

I see we have very similar taste, CT Customer. I also have those toad pieces from Barry Cord, which reach the level of art.

Contributor
They are exquisite pieces aren't they? Those toads never fail to draw compliments. Smiley Happy. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire collection of these crocks too. Fun pieces!
Occasional Contributor

Oh my gosh, sorry I am just now responding. I have been shopping and wrapping presents like a crazy person. Ha. Kcubed....YES....Jai Jewelry addict for sure. I am so happy you replied, we will have to start our own Jai Jewelry addicts club...who else is in??? I love the weight, originality and design of the pieces. Every time I am wearing a piece, someone notices it and asks me where I got it. I just love it.

JerseyBorn, I think the new one will look great with the older one too.... I'm hoping to mix them all!!

I'm so excited to receive my cuff and will definitely let y'all know once I do. Now I want to buy the leather croco bracelet too. Two presents for others and then one for me, right??? Please tell me I'm not the only one that shops that way.

Respected Contributor

Texas40, I know you will love your new crocodile cuff. I wear the older croc cuff alone as I have heard some have lost a stone from the marcasite collar when wearing it with other bracelets and cuffs. So far, by wearing it completely by itself, it remains intact, and I still very much enjoy wearing it.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
On 12/7/2014 CT Customer said: My crocodile leather bracelets just arrived. Got them in blue and cognac and they are fabulous. The fit is a little smaller than I am used to but they fit very nicely. I have a 6 1/4" wrist and got the average. They have a unique magnetic clasp which has to be set just right or the full strength of the magnet is not activated - the cognac fell off the first time I put it on but playing around with it I saw how it was suppose to fit together properly. I love these bracelet. I am usually a Ripka girl almost exclusively but these just spoke to me. I have the enhancer arriving on Monday. They will be up for order later in the month it was a one day tease which I happened to be able to take advantage of.

Hi CT Customer. So glad to hear you love your New Croco Leather Bracelet. I too loved it and have the Cognac one on it's way to me.

Couple questions. Once latched correctly, do you feel like the magnet is secure? I always steer clear away from magnet bracelets because they can be so easily lost and come undone but this one I made an exception for. Hope I'm not sorry.

Also, would you say this bracelet is top heavy? Once on, if it's a bit loose, do you think it has a tendency to flop to the underside of the wrist??

Thanks so much!

Contributor

I got the enhancer, the ombre leather necklace which goes really well with. The brown color picks up on the marcasites and is really pretty. I also picked up the bracelet, which I'm not sure about. I'll watch the shows to see if I'm doing it wrong, but mine comes apart fairly easily. It's pretty though.

Trusted Contributor

Could someone please post a pic? I would love to see the leather croco bracelet and the new pendant. I have the thing bangle and the gemstone croco ring. I would like to get the cuff but will wait until the new year.

Valued Contributor

My leather bracelets came today. Yes, I bought all 4. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

The magnet is just about strong enough. You need to make sure the magnets themselves are actually touching which is obvious if you look at the fastening. I wouldn't even think this needs saying but I think some of us are too excited to look at the clasp - LOL! I know just how it is!

The magnet will come undone if you catch it on a door handle or drag your gloves over it while you're removing them, or whatever. It's not as secure as a clasp. I'm not worried about it but I think there will come a time when I'll do something like this and the bracelet will end up on the floor or in my coat sleeve.

I bought the small size and at first I was delighted because it actually seems like a true small but it's really because the leather is stiff and curved into an oval that sits the opposite way to the shape of your wrist. This makes it feel narrower than the length would suggest. Once the leather softens and loses this curvature, I think it will be more like a small/medium.

Contributor
TrailBlaizer05 I found the clasp is quite strong but you have to make sure the two clasps sit perfectly together they almost snap into place. Then I found I had no trouble. Mine does not turn at all. It has some play but does not turn on my wrist. I am very happy with this piece. I too was Leary of the magnetic closure. Just got the enhancer today and it is fabulous too. Enjoy when yours arrives.