Esteemed Contributor

Re: Creede Silver Strike 22nd Anniv. – Oct 1st on QVC2

[ Edited ]

@banned again 

The pieces that are Lisa's sterling are first rate. I agree with you on the bronze or brass.

Honored Contributor

I shudder when I see bronze and brass.  Evan though they are covered up.  I can't imagine them being big sellers.

Respected Contributor

It's getting so repetitive today. I don't get why they need to have two 500 Lire chain link necklaces? The old one (above) has a toggle closure and the new one (below) has a lobster claw clasp.

Creede2021512.pngCreede2021522.png

Respected Contributor

Schedule change: Amy Stran (or Aim as Jeff calls her) is filling in for a mysteriously absent Ali Carr.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

They were in high polish and satin.  I got the high polish. 5 bangles.  Almost everything in multi bangles, charms etc.  (in jewelry) is odd numbered.  

You get 6 bangles though! I hope you like everything. I can't decide between the polished and satin finish.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did get a couple things but, I don't think they should have called it Creede Silver Strike or Silver Jewelry Sale or whatever they said. They should have called it:

• It Took 2 CEOs to Mess This Up Day
  • Big Prices, Big Letdown Day
  • I Hope You Don't Want to See it on a Model Day OR
  • Ex-Actors, Ex-Models, and Ex-Cruise Ship Employees Day
Honored Contributor

@banned again  I'm happy I got the polished.  I purchased without actually seeing it.  just the picture.  Satin finish looks 100% better in person.  On TV, it looks "flat" It is true about odd numbers, etc 1, 3 5 etc on one arm.  So I was startled it was six.  Perhaps they did that, so you divide wearing one style over the other.  All of my other bangles and charms are odd numbered. I once asked a jeweler why the odd numbers.  He said it "balances" the look.  And it's true.  3 bangles on the arm always look better then 2.