Respected Contributor

Re: Creede Silver Strike 22nd Anniv. – Oct 1st on QVC2

@songbird 

J-402190 UltraFine Silver Choice of Link Magnetic Bracelet by Milor

J-402195 UltraFine Silver Set of 6 Slip-On Bangles by Milor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again  My goodness!  Thank you!!!!

I ordered both!

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again 

Thank you for the numbers. Some of them say "sold out," but that's ok.

Question for you: I had a number of Judith Ripka gemstone rings in my Wishlist, yesterday, they all showed as sold out there. Today, they're not even there or anywhere on the site. I can't believe a horde of pallet sellers swarmed in all of these suddenly. What gives?

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 I don't know why that would be at all. Maybe those items are "retired" and sent back to the vendor? Why so suddenly though?

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Sammycat1 I don't know why that would be at all. Maybe those items are "retired" and sent back to the vendor? Why so suddenly though?

I know! They're not that old.i It's a mystery.

Honored Contributor

@brcala wrote:

Are you kidding me? I look forward to this show and can't get Q 2 on my tv. That stinks. Need new management. It has always been there.

I get QVC2 thru my Roku box.  Local cable won't carry it.

Respected Contributor

Looks like the blew their budget on Mikey's retirement party. Cheap set, no live model, poor graphics, unimpressive selection. Prices did not go back down to where they were for previous jewelry events.

Valued Contributor

Agree I am soooo disappointed.  Creede Silver used to be such a wonderful day, full of new and well priced sterling, with a few high end pieces sprinkled in.  QVC is really dropping the ball by eliminating one full day of sterling silver on main channel, WITH MODELS, at special prices, and mostly, if not all, NEW.  How do they know if their customers do not watch and buy jewelry when they no longer offer these special days, with top hosts, their beautiful MODELS, NEW, and certainly great on-sale prices.  Too many fashion days/shows, beauty shows, electronics, mattresses, cleaning apparatuses, cooking shows, and hardly any jewelry shows any more to gauge interest.  I just purchases a bracelet from JB's website and have one on advance order from LR.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm only here for the Ultrafine.  The only kind of silver I really like. I got this snake, which is:

I got J402190  the other 2:

And I got J402195 

They were in high polish and satin.  I got the high polish. 5 bangles.  Almost everything in multi bangles, charms etc.  (in jewelry) is odd numbered.  

Respected Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Agree I am soooo disappointed.  Creede Silver used to be such a wonderful day, full of new and well priced sterling, with a few high end pieces sprinkled in.  QVC is really dropping the ball by eliminating one full day of sterling silver on main channel, WITH MODELS, at special prices, and mostly, if not all, NEW.  How do they know if their customers do not watch and buy jewelry when they no longer offer these special days, with top hosts, their beautiful MODELS, NEW, and certainly great on-sale prices.  Too many fashion days/shows, beauty shows, electronics, mattresses, cleaning apparatuses, cooking shows, and hardly any jewelry shows any more to gauge interest.  I just purchases a bracelet from JB's website and have one on advance order from LR.  

This deserves being sent to corporate. See the source image Lisa has some beautiful pieces: not repeats of old designs like QVC now does, but I get disappointed when I want something in sterling and she has it in bronze.