Honored Contributor

Re: Creede Silver Strike 20th Anniversary

I saw the TSV early this morning, it's gorgeous. Wish I could buy one but I can't. If I could I'd get the multi gem.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Besides the TSV, I have my eye on J364274

Italian Silver Lire Coin Charm Bracelet Sterling Silver

I don't own any coin bracelets but I've always loved how they look. I want to see it presented first, but I really like the silver option (for the rolo link).

Italian Silver Lire Coin Charm Bracelet Sterling Silver - J364274

I got this too.  I got the one in silver.  I got a lot!  LOL.  Two pendents (JAI) one was the sun, the other the compass.   I missed out on those pendents last silver sale.  They were available again.  In addition to the coin bracelet, I got a diamond cut bracelet and the big textured circle bracelet (the one that is 37 grams)   I also got a ring that sold out.  The Ultra Fine Circle ring.  So I ended up getting qite a few pieces. 

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon The average black spinel appears to be available again, although I know you wanted the small. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@banned again  Thank you.  I think I'll hold out a bit longer for the small.  Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@lmt wrote:

Besides the TSV, I have my eye on J364274

Italian Silver Lire Coin Charm Bracelet Sterling Silver

I don't own any coin bracelets but I've always loved how they look. I want to see it presented first, but I really like the silver option (for the rolo link).

Italian Silver Lire Coin Charm Bracelet Sterling Silver - J364274

I got this too.  I got the one in silver.  I got a lot!  LOL.  Two pendents (JAI) one was the sun, the other the compass.   I missed out on those pendents last silver sale.  They were available again.  In addition to the coin bracelet, I got a diamond cut bracelet and the big textured circle bracelet (the one that is 37 grams)   I also got a ring that sold out.  The Ultra Fine Circle ring.  So I ended up getting qite a few pieces. 

@songbird  LOL, you have quite the haul. Enjoy your purchases!!

Besides the TSV, I finally ordered the coin bracelet. I debated all day whether to order or not, but I finally pulled the trigger. Got the silver one.

I don't wear necklaces, but I have the matching JAI charm bracelets in the angel and the sun. I've had them since last December when they first offered them. They're so pretty.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't wear a bracelet like the TSV enough to warrant the cost. I have 5 of those cuffs in various styles from Bali, I did wear them everyday for years, now I'm tired of them.

Honored Contributor

@lmt   Yep.  I totally missed the last Creed when JAI presented those pendants.  The compass one is now on wait list, as he did not present it this time around.  I should be able to get it.  I noticed the signet rings this time, but I had purchased enough!

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I wouldn't wear a bracelet like the TSV enough to warrant the cost. I have 5 of those cuffs in various styles from Bali, I did wear them everyday for years, now I'm tired of them.

There are a lot of these. Mostly in silver.  Long time ago when it was ShopNBC, I got a 18K bracelet with precious gems on it. No silver, just gold. & precious  gems. (Sapphire & Ruby)  I forgotten the presenter.  It was a husband & wife duo that worked in Bali.  It was mostly 18k gold they worked with.  18K was expensive at the time, but not out of reach as it is now.  It's my most valuable piece of jewelry.

Respected Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman  That's the one I would have purchased, too, if I were going to spring for one.  Hope you love it.  Black, silver, and gold.  What's not to love?

QVC Customer Care