Contributor

Courtney's cross necklace J371889

What do you think of her new cross necklace? Do you think that it's worth the price? It looks appealing, but I am wondering if it would tarnish easy. Also I am wondering if you purchase the gold plating if it would last. I am on the fence and can't make up my mind if I should ordr it or not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney's cross necklace J371889

I think it's nice, especially with the Figaro chain. The price is a bit high imo.  You'll have to take your chances when it comes to the plating getting tarnished. 

Trusted Contributor

I also like it.  I like the different link chain included - makes it a little unique.  I like either the silver or the rose.  I have a real yellow gold cross I wear almost everyday and the other colors interest me.  Looks like a lot of carat weight - would love to see a presentation.

Respected Contributor

I’m watching the presentation. The scale of the cross and diamonique carat is not in line w/ the semi-dainty figaro chain. It looks a lil gaudy and fake. Should have been priced at $50 or $55max!
Respected Contributor

To me,the cut of the stones don't look real. It looks like costume jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

it's pretty but I prefer the bitty necklaces especially in the hot summer months when I wear necklaces more.   Courtney's hair seem much longer I think she's wearing hair extensions .   I feel she has beautiful hands ,  nit speaking of the nails I mean  her hands. Leah is another  with beautiful hands.  Perfect for showing jewlery. 

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful.  I added the Silver to my wish list.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

It's unique and lovely.

Valued Contributor

I got mine today in the yellow. It is absolutely stunningly beautiful!! Im glad to say its not quite as big as it looked on tv. I was worried if it was that big it would look fake. Personally I find it to be believable and a truly lovely piece. im hoping matching earrings are soon to follow.