Super Contributor

Re: Courtney K Must Love Cartier

@banned again Thanks for your reply.

For that item number, I get, oops page not available, but any picture probably wouldn't be any better than the one you provided.

Mine probably has white nail heads too, its just hard to tell no matter in outdoor or indoor light.  Anyway, glad you posted the information so I will start wearing it again.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed those bracelets when she wore just one and thought it was the Cartier bracelet.  She has a subtle elegance with some of her jewelry, clothes (the beige dress from Co drew a lot of attention), and her shoes.  I like her style.  I wished she would stop smacking her lips; not sure if its habit or not.  Her hair and makeup have been looking great.

Trusted Contributor

In the end, do any of these brands really matter?  I think not.  To those who ingulge, enjoy!  For me it's about less not more.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy my jewelry and most were gifts from my husband.  The better stuff is.  He has excellent taste.

Why would you pay that much for a bracelet?  It is nice but not $21,000 nice.    What a waste of money in my book.  So much more you can do with that money.  If I won the lottery I still wouldn't pay that much.  

I think Courtney has excellent taste as well but I have a hard time believing she would pay that much.  

I bet those hosts make really good money and no wonder they are so enthusiastic about a product.  If their shows are a hit look out.  cha ching cha ching

Honored Contributor

@Spinach30 wrote:

I'm a jewelry expert, so, yes, I know.  My point is they do very well at the Q and deserve beautiful jewelry!

Agreed.  Cartier is more expensive then Tiffany, but still in reach of a person (2 person income) of a host.  One of them is married to a jeweler, so I bet her personal jewelry is no slouch either. 

Respected Contributor

@Spinach30 if I had funds to purchase bling from cartier,I'd flaunt it,and enjoy it!I'm sure that's her feelings as well.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot imagine commenting on a host's jewelry or bag.  Who cares? 

It seems this thread was created to stir the pot and get people talking.  The intention is questionable. 

Trusted Contributor

I never count someone else's money. I notice jewelry and designer bags, etc., but it's none of my business how or where they got it. I have had some of those things too and I was just a average person with an average job. Spend your money the way you chose and offer no explanation. 

Respected Contributor

I typically don't respond to posts like this, but it seems that the post is not meant to be complimentary to the host.  There is a large difference between the words "Courtney K Must Love Cartier" and "Aren't Courtney K's Cartier Bracelets Lovely?".  There is a big difference between making assumptions of income level and how someone was able to afford certain brand name jewelry and stating, "I adore the designs that Cartier makes and wish the Q would make something similar in a more affordable price range." I find it interesting that the Q did their own versions of iconic Cartier designs, because I did not know that until I saw what others here posted.   

I do wonder if the OP even likes Cartier jewelry. We all have and are entitled to have different tastes in jewelry.  We are all unique. I hope that Courtney K. and everyone else enjoys wearing whatever jewelry styles she likes to wear. 

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

I find it interesting that the Q did their own versions of iconic Cartier designs, because I did not know that until I saw what others here posted.   

QVC copied everything in the late '90s. That was QVC's copycat period and when multiple trends occured at the same time: Illusion necklaces, pavé ball pendants, cable twist, san marco bracelets, greek key, nailshead, mesh...each was a TSV in 1998 or 1999.