Trusted Contributor

Re: Courtney K Must Love Cartier

@Janey2 wrote:

@Spinach30  And why does this matter to you? Nobody's business. Wow, now I heard everything.

It's a post in the Jewelry Forum. Seems appropriate to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spinach30 You claim to be a jewelry expert but how do we know that's true? Any of us can claim anything. Who cares anyway?

I'm taking all your comments with a huge grain of salt. You know nothing about their finances. Your comments are nothing but speculation.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a jewerly person so never noticed her bracelets. I have 2 bracelets, one is different colors & shapes of plastic beads made by my granddaughters 18 years ago, the other is an expensive beautiful gold etched bangle...I get oodles of compliments on the beads & the bangle gets crickets. 

Honored Contributor

Show Me The Receipts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Respected Contributor

@candyagain  Why is it appropriate to guess how much Kourtney earns or speculate how much her jewelry costs? 

Frequent Contributor

I love the pieces!  I was admiring her taste in jewelry!  She's not shy about wearing them  so no need for you to take offense 😁

Frequent Contributor

That goes for pretty much any comments made on these forums!  😁

Honored Contributor

All of the established show hosts do extremely well financially and can buy anything they want. And they don't want DMQ.  I don't know if her bracelets are Cartier or not but she doesn't have children yet so now is the time for her to splurge.  

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I'm not a jewerly person so never noticed her bracelets. I have 2 bracelets, one is different colors & shapes of plastic beads made by my granddaughters 18 years ago, the other is an expensive beautiful gold etched bangle...I get oodles of compliments on the beads & the bangle gets crickets. 

@kitcat51 

That's because others could look at it and tell that it was very special!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Spinach30 

I'll just add this point that I know first hand. The Q use to sell a nails head bracelet back in the day when Kathy Levine was a host. So who knows, maybe that one is from the Q.??? It was 14Kt. gold when gold was affordable. I own one and it was approx. $175