Frequent Contributor

Courtney K Must Love Cartier

Seems Courtney K. Is doing very well at the Q!  She is now sporting three Cartier bracelets (2 Love bracelets and the nail bracelet) to the tune of approximately $21,000!  Nice!

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney K Must Love Cartier

How would anyone know what brand of jewelry someone else wears?? That's nomb. For all we know they could be knock-offs. 

Honored Contributor

When you look at someone's jewelry you have no idea what they paid for it or where they got it or did they inherit it or is it real.  

And does any of this matter?

Frequent Contributor

Believe me, they are not knock-off's! I know jewelry!  Amy Strand wears a Tiffany bracelet.  They both do very well.  Amy S. Has shown pictures on Facebook of her carrying a Louis Vuitton bag.  Not knocking them at all!  They work hard and deserve it!

Contributor

I have wondered about her bracelets too.  Perhaps they are imitations of the Cartier style.

Frequent Contributor

I'm a jewelry expert, so, yes, I know.  My point is they do very well at the Q and deserve beautiful jewelry!

Respected Contributor

Shouldn't they be wearing jewelry pieces to preview Gem Day

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Conspicuous consumption"

Some people like to indulge, some just pretend.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @SilleeMee, but even if they are real it doesn't mean that she afforded them because of her Q salary.

She/her husband/family could be independently wealthy or she saved for a long time to afford them.

Regardless, good on her if that's what she wanted and can buy them, 'real' or not!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Spinach30  And why does this matter to you? Nobody's business. Wow, now I heard everything.