Trusted Contributor
On 6/3/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 6/3/2014 Oneanddone said:

You've got some fast ordering fingers, Oneanddone! Enjoy your new ring. I think I might have you beat at 3 seconds or less to get the new london blue topaz emerald cut ring.

And just when I thought I had it down to a science, Sammycat comes along and beats me to it!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Sammy...which London Blue did you order?

Do you have an item number?

As soon an item says "Ripka" and "london blue," I'm like a heat-seeking missile...I slam dunk the "speed ordering" button!

The ring I got is J294490.

O.K. I have not seen that until now.

You know what you have just done Sammy....right????

10...9...8....and I'm on the way to place my order!

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!

I have a Ripka London Blue ring and it is just STUNNING!!

Every time I wear it someone always comment how beautiful it is.

Judie does a London Blue like nothing I have ever seen! It's just PERFECT!!!

Now this one is on the way too!

(I'm blaming YOU for this) {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

The shows have not even started and already I'm working my way onto the bad girls bench! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

You've got some fast ordering fingers, Oneanddone! Enjoy your new ring. I think I might have you beat at 3 seconds or less to get the new london blue topaz emerald cut ring.

And just when I thought I had it down to a science, Sammycat comes along and beats me to it!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

As soon an item says "Ripka" and "london blue," I'm like a heat-seeking missile...I slam dunk the "speed ordering" button!

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!

The shows have not even started and already I'm working my way onto the bad girls bench! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

OK, I'll take the hit for this one! It's worth it. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} You are right --I have all of Miss Judie's london blue topaz rings and they are perfection!

Trusted Contributor

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!

OK, I'll take the hit for this one! It's worth it. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} You are right --I have all of Miss Judie's london blue topaz rings and they are perfection!

So true Sammy! Every time I wear that ring it gets noticed!

I watch people eyes when they see it, they keep coming back to it and looking until they finally ask me about it.

They always say what a beautiful ring it is and I say it's London Blue Topaz.

Some have heard of it, some haven't but it definitely gets rave reviews!!

Regular Contributor

Guys stop talku g about the London blue ring. I'm trying to talk myself out of it!!! Reading your post doesn't help. I keep thinking I have several blue topaz rings so don't order the LB. Please no arm twisting okay maybe a little!! One the bypass ring is great enjoy!!!

Super Contributor

Hi OneandDone!

Who could blame you for ordering that beautiful rhodolite ring? Good for you! I hope you enjoy it! I ordered the new LBT ring pretty fast too, but not as fast as you....Speedy! LOL!

Most of my rhodolite pieces that I wear are Bixby. I don't know if you have ever tried any of her pieces? Her rhodolite pieces are just as beautiful as Judith's.

Super Contributor

what's new, sammycat, whoa, whoa, a-whoa-ah!

Just a heads up. We are headed for a BIG problem. I suspect our lbt ring will have a cuff to match (like the emerald ring did), and I am praying that I am wrong! That one I will have to admire from afar........a very far

oneanddone

your ring (s) are winners! I love the bypass one as well, not to mention the little Tweety Bird ring. Now that I named that ring so perfectly, you know I'm going to have to buy it! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

tweety bird photo: Tweety Bird tweetybirdnest.jpg

Judith Ripka Sterling 6 cttw Yellow & White Diamonique Open Gallery Ring - J29376410, 9, 8...........................

Super Contributor

Love that ring!

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/4/2014 BGDC said:

what's new, sammycat, whoa, whoa, a-whoa-ah!

Just a heads up. We are headed for a BIG problem. I suspect our lbt ring will have a cuff to match (like the emerald ring did), and I am praying that I am wrong! That one I will have to admire from afar........a very far

oneanddone

your ring (s) are winners! I love the bypass one as well, not to mention the little Tweety Bird ring. Now that I named that ring so perfectly, you know I'm going to have to buy it! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

tweety bird photo: Tweety Bird tweetybirdnest.jpg

Judith Ripka Sterling 6 cttw Yellow & White Diamonique Open Gallery Ring - J29376410, 9, 8...........................

Now, darn it, BGDC, you had to sing the siren song of the "potential matching cuff!" Stop that!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
On 6/3/2014 Pepper22 said:

HI Oneanddone, I just put that on my wish list!!!! I'm trying to decide what to order. I've already ordered 3 items.

Enjoy your new ring!

Thanks Pepper!!!

What have you ordered so far?

Its almost what I haven't ordered!!! So far & unless I change my mind I ordered:

J294438 20" wrapped in love chain

J288083 Iolite band ring

J291622 pave heart necklace

J148949 citrine & dmq pia estate cross (can't wait on this one)

J296060 silver TSV ring

J294479 turquoise cabochon ring ( on check hold)

do you think I ordered enough??

Super Contributor
Hi pepper - like what you ordered. I thought for sure the amy ring and cuff were on that list. Lots of new beauties. I am wearing the illite band ring today which I love. Hope you live all your new pieces.