Honored Contributor

Re: Cos play and role play geeks

On 1/18/2015 Jezzebell said:

The OP Is SPAM! Why is Webbie poofing replies and NOT the whole thread ???

I noticed that, too. It's clearly an ad for a website. Very strange.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Just report the thread if you think its suspicious. And yes I'm leery of anybody with only one post.

Edit: I reported it, maybe it goes and maybe it doesn't.

Super Contributor

Seems like if she wanted ""advice"" on the QVC shopping board she'd ask about a necklace sold by QVC instead of sold by somebody else.........just sayin lol.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 kathoderay said:

Good grief. Nobody is trying to trick anyone.

Cosplay is a portmanteau of the words costume and play. It's a performance art. The OP is asking for opinions on what necklace to choose for her costume.

that is how i took it also kathoderay......i do have a few friends who are into cosplay and into dressing up for renfaires.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Brand new poster and the first post is directing us to,some jewelry website. My spidey sensors are going off in high alert on this one.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I didn't see the website she mentioned......I guess I skimmed through....yeah it's spam.