Not applicable

Cos play and role play geeks

Well i really consider my self as a role play / cos play geek, and im a part of a roleplaying community. You can consider it as fetish but i really like making my custom a "full set" packed with relevant jewelry. I have decided to play a Kabbalist mage (one that have Kabbalah powers), and i would like to hear some opinions about which Necklace should i choose from here - http://www.kabbalahjewelrydesigners.com/tree-of-life/ which one of them looks the most authentic? Maybe most mysterious? Im not sure which one will complete my costume of kabbahlist mage opinions will be welcomed with open arms.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cos play and role play geeks

Sorry. I thought this was a thread about Bill Cosby.

Honored Contributor

brewhaha - I adore you

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Does anyone have Any idea what the OP is talking about? I need a translation.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My daughter made a "Loki" costume for Halloween that was amazing. She made a helmet with two large prongs coming up out of it. I was amazed at how good it was....anyway, this is something she is interested in; she goes to conventions and things. She met pretty much everyone from the Walking Dead at conventions, as well as other actors. But she really wants to do the cosplay.

Esteemed Contributor

????????
Honored Contributor

It's a fake story. The OP fabricated something in order to try and evade the moderators' eyes and advertise a website here. I can't imagine wanting to buy from a business using such methods to try and trick people.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Good grief. Nobody is trying to trick anyone.

Cosplay is a portmanteau of the words costume and play. It's a performance art. The OP is asking for opinions on what necklace to choose for her costume.

Valued Contributor

There was a TV show on cable following a group of cos players. It was really fun to watch. A cousin of mine is into it also.
Super Contributor

The OP Is SPAM! Why is Webbie poofing replies and NOT the whole thread ???