Honored Contributor

Hello everybody, does anyone own any Cookie Lee pieces.  I wore a cross today that was gifted to me years ago and it is so pretty.  Has stones in it the color of peridot.  Not sure what metal they use but this cross has the look of high polish silver.  Still looks newSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor
@sunshine 919 I do. A woman on my street (who has since moved away) had two in- home parties selling it. I bought quite a few pieces at each party. I thought it was very pretty and also really good quality fashion jewelry at reasonable prices. Mine has held up very well and I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. I'm happy I bought the pieces I did. 👍
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@sunshine 919I do. A woman on my street (who has since moved away) had two in- home parties selling it. I bought quite a few pieces at each party. I thought it was very pretty and also really good quality fashion jewelry at reasonable prices. Mine has held up very well and I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. I'm happy I bought the pieces I did. 👍

Thanks Pearley, I thought I was the lone ranger out here lol.  I use to see them at farmer markets there would always be someone selling the pieces.  Whenever we are out and about again I will check them out.  I would probably but couple more pieces.  Very good quality.  Have a safe healthy daySmiley Happy