Respected Contributor

Re: Connie Craig Carroll Jewelry on HSN - Tucson gem shows

@NYCLatinaMe   i love the necklace and earrings in the top pic.  i don't own Connie's jewelry but she has some nice things and has added lots more to her line.  if you love it get it!!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe Most of the Technibond looked like gold. They probably used gold in making it and now it's cost prohibitive to keep making it. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

"I am a "gold" girl!  I wear some silver but gold looks better on me.  I think it depends on your complexion.  You don't see me complaining that Jai is not offered in gold."

@NYCLatinaMe Well good for you. "Complaining" as you stated is what I and others would call "voicing an opinion" which we are entitled to. Not everyone is a "gold" girl. Please try and remember that. smh

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

"I am a "gold" girl!  I wear some silver but gold looks better on me.  I think it depends on your complexion.  You don't see me complaining that Jai is not offered in gold."

@NYCLatinaMe Well good for you. "Complaining" as you stated is what I and others would call "voicing an opinion" which we are entitled to. Not everyone is a "gold" girl. Please try and remember that. smh

@FiddleDeeDee 

You are scolding me for expressing my opinion?  Please feel free to shake your head.  Irony lost on you?

I have no problems with other opinions, I am expressing my own, that gold looks better on me, and that there is plenty of silver jewelry for those who like it.

You have problems with me expressing my opinion?

Go ahead and scold @FiddleDeeDee!

Honored Contributor

Is that pink opal in the double strand necklace?  Normally I would pass on a line not in silver or gold.  But that piece has me intrigued.  So does the black bamboo bangle.  What the clasps are made of is not that important to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass 

You made me look!  The necklace is pink opal: https://www.hsn.com/products/connie-craig-carroll-jewelry-adelline-36-two-row-statio/20818544?varian....

I already have a pink opal necklace, and TBH, the gold beads of the one I posted don't appeal to me, but I do love pink opal.  I did order and received the pink opal earrings you can see in the picture as well as the matching teardrop ring, and the pink opal is very pretty in color, opaque, and consistent in color in the 2 purchases, so a nice set.  

I also purchased the blue lace agate necklace and teardrop ring (separate items), the colors are true to the website, the stones match in color, and make a nice set.  Happy with my purchases!

The bamboo bracelets are gorgeous.  I don't like the way stretch bracelets look on me, but maybe they work on you!

https://www.hsn.com/products/connie-craig-carroll-jewelry-jacqueline-gem-3pc-stretch/20712802

Maybe you find something you like!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   thank you for starting this thread. It motivated me to take a look at CCC's pieces; I was pleasantly surprised. I am primarily a wearer of yellow and rose gold; however I have white gold and some SS pieces also. After taking the time and money to build a SS collection I seldom gravitated towards it so gave many of the rings, earrings, and necklaces to the 20 something daughters of a friend. They love and take care of them so eventually they will get more.

I watched one of Connie's anniversary shows yesterday. Hard to believe it's been two years.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.