Valued Contributor

Comments on C Pollack TSV bagles?

Honored Contributor

Re: Comments on C Pollack TSV bagles?

I didn't buy them.  How did you like them?

Esteemed Contributor

I passed on them.  I liked the style, but, I would have preferred 2 of the same gemstones.

Valued Contributor

i did,t buy but its good.

Valued Contributor

I bought them but haven't received them yet.  They had to go through N. Carolina, so they may be delayed.  I wondered if anyone has received them yet and if so, how do they like them.

Valued Contributor

I wonder what will happen to the shipped items that ended up in NC and Georgia during the hurricane.  Of course that is nothing compared to the devastation that the people caught in the hurricane had and have to go through.  My feelings go out to all those going through this hurricane.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't purchase the Big Deal because I previously bought the same cuffs individually and found them to be tiny. Unless you are very petite, you really do need to wear more than one in order to have any presence from the piece(s). However, I will say that the quality of the silver and stones was excellent and the design is lovely.

Valued Contributor

I got them and really like them. The blue topaz set has good stone color.  They look good on the arm.  I have small hands, wrists and am petite. Can't speak for what they look like on those with larger hands than mine.  For the TSV price, which I appreciated Carolyn doing, they are very nice.  Would not pay $218 for these though.  Hope others like them who ordered!!