Honored Contributor

Wow! Some of my Diamonique is 20 or more years old it looks fine.

Super Contributor

It looks like Jose Hess has the top value (?) on JTV tonight.

I too have a diamonique - three stone, that is cloudy/scratched.  Looks horrible and I have stopped wearing it.  :-(  If you get any ideas of how to unscratch/cloud them, pls share!  

Respected Contributor

I have diamonique stud earrings that I bought at least 20 years ago and they still look as good as new after cleaning.  I have them on right now.

New Contributor

Yes! I had several that did that and gave them away! Does Diamonique company fix them? Where do you call. I would like number.

New Contributor

After Googling about this, it said cubic zirconias do cloud up after a couple years. I was so disappointed to hear this.

Honored Contributor

Any jewelry worn on a regular basis needs frequent cleaning. Diamonique is supposedly as hard as diamonds, so toothbrushes w/ dishwashing cleaner will not harm those stones. Rough bristles are more apt to scratch the settings...especially the “clad”ones that are not as thick as years ago.

Honored Contributor

The material which makes a CZ is like a magnet for dirt and grime. They need cleaning more often than diamonds. Diamonds naturally repel dirt but not so much a CZ. 

This Diamond Dazzle Stik works like a charm on CZ jewelry. The twist-up formula contains a slightly abrasive cleaner, safe for CZs and diamonds, and it gets into nooks and crannies, behind each stone where the dirt is by using the fine bristles to scrub out the dirt. You can buy a 3-pack from Amazon for about $15.

download (1).jpg

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The material which makes a CZ is like a magnet for dirt and grime. They need cleaning more often than diamonds. Diamonds naturally repel dirt but not so much a CZ. 

This Diamond Dazzle Stik works like a charm on CZ jewelry. The twist-up formula contains a slightly abrasive cleaner, safe for CZs and diamonds, and it gets into nooks and crannies, behind each stone where the dirt is by using the fine bristles to scrub out the dirt. You can buy a 3-pack from Amazon for about $15.

download (1).jpg

I use that stick. I’ve had a handful of things that I was going to return for poor quality of stone and this stick has completely turned that around.  

In particular, I remember an Adi Paz citrine ring. The stone was dreadful but it didn’t actually look dirty. I just thought it was the stone.

I washed the ring with soap and water but it didn’t look any better so I was preparing to return it.

Then I remembered this cleaning stick and I worked the nylon bristles into all the nooks and crevices, especially underneath the setting, and the difference was amazing. I couldn’t believe it was the same stone. It went from cloudy and dull to bright and sparkling.

I had another Adi Paz item, earrings, same thing again. It must be something when they’re setting the stone. Every time I see an Adi Paz review about cloudy stones, I wonder if it just needed a good clean. Not that we, the customers, should have to do that straight out of the box, but you know how it is.

Now I clean almost everything with this stick, every now and again. Soap and water works most of the time and is still my first choice but sometimes you need something more. Something you can work into the crevices and this stick seems like a good thing for that.

Honored Contributor

The only Diamonique ring that ever gave me a problem with looking cloudy is a pear cut solitaire I bought last year. The ring was under 30 dollars so I didn't return it and it doesn't look as cloudy if I clean it before I wear it.