Frequent Contributor

Cloudy Diamonique Simulated Morganite

Back in March, I purchased the Diamonique and Simulated Morganite Tennis Bracelet - J351299 .  Ever since day one, the simulated morganite is cloudy and it seems to be getting worse!  The presentation of it is all sparkly, but not mine.  I should have returned it but it is past my 30 days.  Those cloudy morganite stones really looks bad.  How can I get it to sparkle?  Any ideas?

Honored Contributor

Re: Cloudy Diamonique Simulated Morganite

You should be able to send it back for refund or exchange, it's still a Diamonique product which has a life time warranty. I would call CS and ask them what they are going to do about it.

Valued Contributor

I have the same issue with a Diamonique simulated Morganite ring I purchased. No jewelry cleaner works. I won't purchase any more of the simulated Morganite.

Respected Contributor

I'm curious, is the top surface scratched?  Could this be the cloudiness problem?

Frequent Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

You should be able to send it back for refund or exchange, it's still a Diamonique product which has a life time warranty. I would call CS and ask them what they are going to do about it.

Ditto. The warranty lasts "for as long as you own" the Diamonique piece.

Here's the warranty info:

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.29.26 PM.png

Honored Contributor

It sparkles or it doesn't,  I don't think you can make it sparkle.  There were a series of posts not too long ago from people who said that the 30 Day return policy is not written in stone.  They said QVC takes returns after the 30 Days.  You aren't long past it,  I would call customer service and explain that your bracelet is a defect.  A Dmq that doesn't sparkle is defect.

Honored Contributor

take it to jeweler and have him or her to steam it. Here in Tx. dirt and dust fly every where and I had my wedding rings steamed and they're like they were 100 yrs ago. LOL

Frequent Contributor

I'm going to return the bracelet tomorrow.  Extremely disappointed as it was so beautiful on the presentation.  I had even waited 6 weeks for this while on waitlist only to be disappointed.  I tried cleaning it and it made no difference.

Here is a picture I took of it next to my other Diamonique bracelet which I love!  I wish they would make a 100-facet Diamonique tennis bracelet in Rose Gold!

Simulated Morganite Bracelet.jpg

Contributor

My real morganite ring gets that way. This gemstone really needs to be cleaned frequently in order to sparkle. I recommend you take it to be professionally cleaned first.

Honored Contributor

It seems like CA would be difficult to make into something that looks like a real gem.  These are simulated gems, not created or real.  I'm not surprised it's cloudy.