Highlighted
Respected Contributor

namealreadytaken, FYI, the or paz earrings have a post and clutch back with an extended piece on it to help keep them in place. I hadn't realized what kind of attachment the DMQ had until I saw that presentation last night. I agree that it didn't look like it would be a very stable way to hold them on your ear.

The first time I saw the DMQ presentation of those earrings, they were not pointing up in the right direction, they were on the earring stand hanging down like regular earrings.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/12/2015 annabellethecat said:

I'm 68 years old. When I hear the term "too old" I cringe. My mother used to say, "If you want to feel and look old, hang out with 'old' people". She didn't mean physically old, she mean people who think OLD.

I wear them and I love them. Stop thinking like that.

I'm with you sista.

Esteemed Contributor

I love them and I'm 63..would have ordered if they were stainless! Enjoy!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I don't care much for them (for myself), but I don't think anyone is too old to wear some of the styles.

If I wanted to, I would wear them.

Go for it.

Hyacinth Smile

Valued Contributor

Danny from Or Paz said in the presentation of his, that they worked a while to develop a back that would work for these earrings. So I give them credit for improving on the backing!

Trusted Contributor

Remember the ""threader"" earrings? Those were in and out in a flash. I think these are much more sophisticated and elegant looking.

Valued Contributor
I have small ears and was never drawn to the idea of wearing ear "pins" or climbers, but I think the Or Paz climbers are lovely. I would be interested in hearing real feedback from anyone who has them and also has a smallish lobe/external ear shell area. especially if you wear glasses.
Trusted Contributor
Of course you're not too old and if you love something age should have nothing to do with it. Enjoy them.
Honored Contributor

definitely, just wear them in good health! Let us know if you like them. I was wondering if they will stay up. One of the last times I saw something like this they had an additional piece that also fit the ear. I thought that would hold it in place better. Do say if these stay put, I'll be curious to know.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/11/2015 rockydog1 said:

can you be too old to wear them? I am 60 and just purchased some. Opinions pls

I am older than you and ordered them. I think they are lovely. I wear what I like! They will look beautiful on you!

viewer 45