Trusted Contributor

Clearance priced Jay King 40th Anniversary Woodstock pieces

[ Edited ]

Since Jay has the TS today I popped over to see what it is - choice of blue or pink sapphire rondelle necklace.  Decided to pass on this but checked  what he has on clearance.  Last summer was the 40th Anniversary of Woodstock and Jay teamed up with Lyric Culture to create some commerative pieces.  Thought I would share.

I just purchased the Iron Mountain Turquoise 36" Necklace with Charms for $59.95.  down from $229.90.  The charms are a feather, peace sign, treble clef and Woodstock logo. Click Here

Lyric Culture by Jay King Turquoise Charm Necklace

His other piece is a Multi-Gemstone Bracelet  with green and brown turquoise and orange coral for $39.95 down from $129.90.  Click Here

Lyric Culture by Jay King Multigem Bangle Bracelet

Frequent Contributor

Re: Clearance priced Jay King 40th Anniversary Woodstock pieces

Thank you, vickie00, for this information. Purchased the bracelet. #WoodstockNation.

Trusted Contributor

Hope you enjoy the bracelet

Honored Contributor

@vickie25

Thank you! I had to have the necklace!

WIsh the bracelet came in turquoise too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@vickie25

Thank you! I had to have the necklace!

WIsh the bracelet came in turquoise too!

It's a shame that Jay didn't make the charms with an enhancer bail so we could take them off  when we just want to wear the necklace.  Bur, I had to get it as well.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Vickie, Those sapphire necklaces are beautiful.  I waited too long and now the pink is gone and the blue is on waitlist.  I did get his apetite necklace a year or so ago that was a TS and that necklace is beautiful.  If the pink comes back I will get it.  Jay is very popular and his items sell out fast.  Your pieces are very niceSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Thanks Vickie, Those sapphire necklaces are beautiful.  I waited too long and now the pink is gone and the blue is on waitlist.  I did get his apetite necklace a year or so ago that was a TS and that necklace is beautiful.  If the pink comes back I will get it.  Jay is very popular and his items sell out fast.  Your pieces are very niceSmiley Happy

I think the pink sold out within the 1st hour or so.  I did put the blue sapphire necklace on my wishlist.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered both the pink and the blue sapphire necklaces at midnight. My birthday is in September, but I would have purchased them even if it wasn't my birth stone!  

With the easy pay, free shipping and overall great tspecial price, child.....I couldn't help myself and it made me sleep so peacefully, lol!  I love Jay's pieces.  Have too many, but I don't care, whoop, whoop!  🙆 😋 😝 

P.S., a customer asked Jay last hour if he could estimate the total carat weight of these sapphire necklaces and he said he would estimate at around 200 carats.  He said there are 5 carats per gram, and he weighed one of the necklaces at 50 grams x 5...minus some silver in the necklace, at least 200 carats.  WOW!

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty Woodstock pieces and you can NOT beat the price!  I think HSN has the best deals!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have a question.  I thought Woodstock happened in 1969.  Wouldn't that make the 40th anniversary 2009? 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise