Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone tell me how you clean a diamonique and sterling piece?

Esteemed Contributor

I have a red jar of jewelry cleaner (about $5) that I use for diamonique, diamonds, and absolute. Walmart, I think. It works beautifully and does not harm my jewelry.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

You can also just use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and water. The 3 Amigos on the other channel say to clean their jewelry that way.

Frequent Contributor

Snoops, Years ago, QVC sold a Diamonique jewelry cleaner - check and see if they still have this.

Regular Contributor

A friend of mine with lots of fine jewelry told me her jeweler recommended using some diluted Mr Clean and a soft toothbrush on her diamonds; I use it on my DMQ and it works beautifully.

Trusted Contributor

Can you use jewelry cleaner or Mr. Clean on Epiphany pieces? I have a ring that is realistic looking in Epiphany that I am afraid to clean. An old Epiphany piece of mine became pitted and looked terrible after a short time. I don't want that to happen with this one.

Valued Contributor

My jeweler suggests using 1/4 ammonia to 3/4 water and to get the water really hot. He said think about it..................would you clean greasy dishes with cold water? So this works for me. I let my things soak and then clean with a soft brush and rinse and dry.

Trusted Contributor

I use a little shampoo, or Dawn, and a toothbrush to scrub clean my diamond jewelry...and other stones. Works well on Diamonique also. Cleans all of the oils and grime right off and everything sparkles.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
New Contributor

Would cleaning Diamonique with vinegar and water work?

New Contributor

One more question....Is it ok to wear a diamonique ring everyday for every day tasks like in the shower or washing my hands,dishes......? My daughter is worried it'll ruin it.