Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,561
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Chuck's Today Special

Hey ladies! 

 

Enjoy your purchases!  

 

I am am passing this time again. I really like the rainbow necklace, but I am not paying $500 for silver and small stones. Just too much I think. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,816
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Chuck's Today Special


@butterfly123 wrote:

Salmon is new and beautiful 


My salmon ring and earrings have shipped.  I am kind of hard on jewelry, I am hoping the stone is not set too high that I am hitting it on stuff. LOL.  I will post my review when I get it.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: Chuck's Today Special


@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022@yellow919@Cathyshopper  Hi, ladies!  I hope you're each thrilled with your purchases!  That salmon color is quite stunning.  Enjoy to the fullest!!


@Dallas-Dame Hiya Dallas!  Thank you.  I hope it's a winner that ring.  I love the salmon stone.  Looks great on a finger that ttv, but doesn't look too great off the finger, lol  I'm still interested in getting his other salmon ring that's coming in late October that I saw in a sneek peek.  

 

Also, FYI:  Do you remember Judith's Montana ring that comes in yellow and pink?  It's a huge square emerald cut stone she presented a while back.  The pink sold out before I could get it.  I waited forever for it to come back.  It's finally back, and I ordered it.  Just thought I'd let you know if you're interested.  Picture doesn't do it justice you have to see the video on it.  It is drop dead gorgeous!!  It's item number J329956.  I drool every time I see the video on it.  Can't wait to see it in person.  Hope you've been well.  How did your mom love her new ring?  I bet she was surprised when you gave it to her.  Hope she's well.  


@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm sure you'll be pleased with Judith's Montana ring.  I purchased the Canary version many years ago from Saks (from her former JR2 line) and it's a real statement piece.  Hope you love the pink version and thanks so much for the heads-up!!

 

I've been under the weather for about 2 weeks.  Was hit with a nasty bug and it's lifting very slowly.  My doc suggested that I "go easy" which is "easier said than done" but I can finally feel my energy returning.  Watching the Olympics was a great outlet during recovery!

 

My mother was delighted with her ring.  Said it's very comfortable and has been wearing it almost daily.  We're planning to visit for a nice stretch in early October and look forward to seeing it on her finger.

 

As always, thanks for your kind wishes!  Hope you're delighted with your new goodies and look forward to your reviews!  Don't forget that "Diamond Day" is this Sunday!  I love seeing Sonia and Ido during their visits and have promised myself that I won't buy a thing!!  Be well, my friend!!

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: Chuck's Today Special

[ Edited ]

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022@yellow919@Cathyshopper  Hi, ladies!  I hope you're each thrilled with your purchases!  That salmon color is quite stunning.  Enjoy to the fullest!!


@Dallas-Dame Hiya Dallas!  Thank you.  I hope it's a winner that ring.  I love the salmon stone.  Looks great on a finger that ttv, but doesn't look too great off the finger, lol  I'm still interested in getting his other salmon ring that's coming in late October that I saw in a sneek peek.  

 

Also, FYI:  Do you remember Judith's Montana ring that comes in yellow and pink?  It's a huge square emerald cut stone she presented a while back.  The pink sold out before I could get it.  I waited forever for it to come back.  It's finally back, and I ordered it.  Just thought I'd let you know if you're interested.  Picture doesn't do it justice you have to see the video on it.  It is drop dead gorgeous!!  It's item number J329956.  I drool every time I see the video on it.  Can't wait to see it in person.  Hope you've been well.  How did your mom love her new ring?  I bet she was surprised when you gave it to her.  Hope she's well.  


@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm sure you'll be pleased with Judith's Montana ring.  I purchased the Canary version many years ago from Saks (from her former JR2 line) and it's a real statement piece.  Hope you love the pink version and thanks so much for the heads-up!!

 

I've been under the weather for about 2 weeks.  Was hit with a nasty bug and it's lifting very slowly.  My doc suggested that I "go easy" which is "easier said than done" but I can finally feel my energy returning.  Watching the Olympics was a great outlet during recovery!

 

My mother was delighted with her ring.  Said it's very comfortable and has been wearing it almost daily.  We're planning to visit for a nice stretch in early October and look forward to seeing it on her finger.

 

As always, thanks for your kind wishes!  Hope you're delighted with your new goodies and look forward to your reviews!  Don't forget that "Diamond Day" is this Sunday!  I love seeing Sonia and Ido during their visits and have promised myself that I won't buy a thing!!  Be well, my friend!!

 

 


@Dallas-Dame Sorry to hear about not feeling well for a while.  Happy to hear you're on the mend.  I so hate beng sick in the summer.  Hope you're back to normal soon and able to enjoy the rest of the summer.  

 

Mark our calander for Sept. 23rd.  Michael has another honker of a ring (medium sort of honker, not huge).  It's neon appetite color sort of mixed with london blue color.  He didn't say what kind of stone it is, but I doubt it's a neon appetite because I've heard jewelry vendors say they don't make honkers in that particular stone.  Once I find out more I'll let you know.  

 

Happy to hear you mom loves her new ring.  I'm sure she looks gorgeous wearing it.  Bet she gets alot of compliments on it too.  That was a nice surprise from her.  It's funny you should mention about the Montana ring.  Many years ago, I purchased two rings from Judith that mimicks that ring but the stones are a bit elongated emerald cut stones.  One is like a blue topaz and the other is yellow.  I never wore them.  I think because they're too top heavy. They have a very thin band.  They are gorgeous rings.  When I saw this pink montana ring I was totally flipped over it.  It shipped out finally yesterday and can't wait to get it.  Thanks for the good review.  It's a stunning looking ring.  I love emerald cut stones.  

 

Continue to feel better.  I'm sure your mom is very excited about your upcoming visit.  Have a good rest of the week.  Please tell your mom to enjoy her new ring for many happy healthy years to come.  She has a great daugher!!

 

PS:  Just found out what Micheals new stone is for his ttv in Sept.  It's Paraiba Topaz and it's heated and treated.  I'm sort of iffy on this one.  Won't be ordering blindly on this one.  Have to see it presented.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,561
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Chuck's Today Special

Bling, there is no big variations of natural topazes anyways. London are all irradiated  and the others are coated, heated and whatever.

there are only a few types very expensive natural ones, like Imperial from Brazil, light blue and champagne from the Ukraine ( I have 2 stones). The rest are all artificial.

But if it is pretty who cares!!!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,069
Registered: ‎05-27-2016

Re: Chuck's Today Special

[ Edited ]

@Sanna wrote:

Bling, there is no big variations of natural topazes anyways. London are all irradiated  and the others are coated, heated and whatever.

there are only a few types very expensive natural ones, like Imperial from Brazil, light blue and champagne from the Ukraine ( I have 2 stones). The rest are all artificial.

But if it is pretty who cares!!!


@Sanna, I don't think they're artificial in the true sense of the word.  They do come from the earth, just that man has developed methods to enhance or change their appearance.  MOST gemstones undergo some form of treatment.

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: Chuck's Today Special

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much, Bling!  I adore Paraiba Tourmaline and  I'm sure Michael's TTV will be "spot-on" in terms of coloration/saturation.  During my couple of weeks of down-time, I did a lot of thinking about my existing pieces and organized everything completely.  I think I've finally reached the point where it's time to enjoy what I have.  The only realistic way to accomplish this goal is to resist temptation by not watching or shopping on-line.  I've already suggested to DH that we make plans for Sunday as I'm especially tempted to purchase on Diamond Day...and I have cabin fever having not been out of the house in quite a stretch.

 

Look forwarding to hearing your thoughts on Judith's Montana ring!  I hope you're beyond thrilled when it arrives!  Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!! 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,561
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Chuck's Today Special


@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sanna wrote:

Bling, there is no big variations of natural topazes anyways. London are all irradiated  and the others are coated, heated and whatever.

there are only a few types very expensive natural ones, like Imperial from Brazil, light blue and champagne from the Ukraine ( I have 2 stones). The rest are all artificial.

But if it is pretty who cares!!!


@Sanna, I don't think they're artificial in the true sense of the word.  They do come from the earth, just that man has developed methods to enhance or change their appearance.  MOST gemstones undergo some form of treatment.


I understand what you are saying, they are coming from the earth, most of the time naturally white. And then the coloring process begins. By different ways. They are pretty, I love  and own some London blue, Swiss blue....

But I want you to know that they all worthless ,it is like buying pretty costume jewelry, they go $3-4-5 per carat.

And only naturally colored are considered precious , like Imperial topaz ( November birth stone) from Brazil and Ukrainian Blue( no longer available).

anyway, as long as you know what are you buying, enjoy them in good health.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,069
Registered: ‎05-27-2016

Re: Chuck's Today Special


@Sanna wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sanna wrote:

Bling, there is no big variations of natural topazes anyways. London are all irradiated  and the others are coated, heated and whatever.

there are only a few types very expensive natural ones, like Imperial from Brazil, light blue and champagne from the Ukraine ( I have 2 stones). The rest are all artificial.

But if it is pretty who cares!!!


@Sanna, I don't think they're artificial in the true sense of the word.  They do come from the earth, just that man has developed methods to enhance or change their appearance.  MOST gemstones undergo some form of treatment.


I understand what you are saying, they are coming from the earth, most of the time naturally white. And then the coloring process begins. By different ways. They are pretty, I love  and own some London blue, Swiss blue....

But I want you to know that they all worthless ,it is like buying pretty costume jewelry, they go $3-4-5 per carat.

And only naturally colored are considered precious , like Imperial topaz ( November birth stone) from Brazil and Ukrainian Blue( no longer available).

anyway, as long as you know what are you buying, enjoy them in good health.


Yes Imperial Topaz.  However, that's not what Chuck was selling.  He's selling Quartz @Sanna.  They are different stones.  Quartz: Amethyst Prasiolite, Citrine, 

 

Those stones Chuck are selling in Salmon colors are quartz, not Topaz.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,561
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Chuck's Today Special


@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sanna wrote:

@ itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sanna wrote:

Bling, there is no big variations of natural topazes anyways. London are all irradiated  and the others are coated, heated and whatever.

there are only a few types very expensive natural ones, like Imperial from Brazil, light blue and champagne from the Ukraine ( I have 2 stones). The rest are all artificial.

But if it is pretty who cares!!!


@Sanna, I don't think they're artificial in the true sense of the word.  They do come from the earth, just that man has developed methods to enhance or change their appearance.  MOST gemstones undergo some form of treatment.


I understand what you are saying, they are coming from the earth, most of the time naturally white. And then the coloring process begins. By different ways. They are pretty, I love  and own some London blue, Swiss blue....

But I want you to know that they all worthless ,it is like buying pretty costume jewelry, they go $3-4-5 per carat.

And only naturally colored are considered precious , like Imperial topaz ( November birth stone) from Brazil and Ukrainian Blue( no longer available).

anyway, as long as you know what are you buying, enjoy them in good health.


Yes Imperial Topaz.  However, that's not what Chuck was selling.  He's selling Quartz @Sanna.  They are different stones.  Quartz: Amethyst Prasiolite, Citrine, 

 

Those stones Chuck are selling in Salmon colors are quartz, not Topaz.


Listen, I do not know what do you want from me with this Chuck business.

You interjected yourself into my remark to Bling's info about Michael V's upcoming Paraiba Topaz and she is iffy about the treatment. 

We are friendly ladies here and talk about things not necessarily related to the OP.

So please, read carefully